PDA

View Full Version : Lone Ranger ...when?

Ranger01
04-28-2008, 03:34 PM
Based on solicitations....it seems no Lone Ranger is in the offing until August.

Why in the world do we not find another creative team to take over the reins....the current schedule or non-schedule is really not the way to promote a book....

Ranger01

MadMikeyD
04-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Indeed, the Lone Ranger schedule has frustrated many fans (myself included). Some to the point where they decided to drop the title after #10. Here is what Joe had to say a few weeks ago on the subject:

We appreciate Lone Ranger fans and their patience and as I type this, I have a full proof of issue #12 in hand, with #13 in process. Neither have been solicited… the plan right now is to offer #12 for August, and run through issue #15 regularly, with the second LR and Tonto coming after. That special is in process as well…

Hopefully, this puts us in line for a monthly dose of Lone Ranger action from August through December at least (#12-15, LR&T #2).

Ranger01
04-28-2008, 05:52 PM
Well let's hope we see three months consecutively with no waiting time but a 3 month wait until issue 12 still has me wondering...

"Who was that masked man, granpa?

"I really don't know Billy, he only shows up every three months and I keep forgetting his name"

Ranger01

BloodyIgor
04-28-2008, 09:37 PM
As much as I would like to see #12 sooner than August. If issue 12 is as great as the rest of the series and it gets on a regular schedule I'll wait for August.