shokoshu
07-04-2010, 09:47 AM
Unless you accidentally confused "classy" and "classic", you fail :D

http://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/139/jose_gonzalez1.gif

Both. :)

&S

KillerKnight
07-20-2010, 11:04 AM
Two excellent examples from two greats, hope to see some new stuff soon. I hope it compares equally.
Lothar:cool:

robinwhale
10-17-2010, 11:10 AM
Sadly, we will never see any more Vampirella art from Jose Gonzalez, but Joe Jusko is a big Vampirella fan and will, I'm sure, provide us with many more iconic Vampirella pictures in years to come.

Joe's work is definitely "classy", and I'm sure one day will also become "classic".

I have yet to see a Vampirella depiction by Joe that does not appeal on many levels.

joe jusko
01-10-2013, 10:42 AM
That is a huge compliment! Thank you!!!! :-)

Sadly, we will never see any more Vampirella art from Jose Gonzalez, but Joe Jusko is a big Vampirella fan and will, I'm sure, provide us with many more iconic Vampirella pictures in years to come.

Joe's work is definitely "classy", and I'm sure one day will also become "classic".

I have yet to see a Vampirella depiction by Joe that does not appeal on many levels.

positronic
01-11-2013, 12:23 AM
Unless you accidentally confused "classy" and "classic", you fail :D

No, he's right, it's classic. He's referencing this classic pose.

Actually, googling Vampi art (and never was "googling" more of an apt term), there are quite a few great Joe Jusko images out there. Enough to fill another volume of The Art of Vampirella? Not sure, but it sure seems like a good idea.