PDA

View Full Version : Kirby Genesis spawns Dragonsbane

Captain Canuck
10-10-2011, 09:07 AM
http://tinyurl.com/642weo5

Spinning out of the epochal events of KIRBY: GENESIS comes the saga of Sigurd Dragonsbane, the greatest champion in all Valhalla. Since time immemorial tales of his adventures have resounded throughout the halls of gods and men alike. But what happens when Sigurd and his colleagues-wise Balduur, rakish Honir, and caustic Heimdall-discover that Valhalla isn't the only mythic realm?...And that all the others are now conjoined into one vast magical landscape? Why, they set out to explore it, of course-and to rescue a princess beset by dragons. But all isn't as it seems in these newly unified Mythlands, and Sigurd's latest exploit could be his last! Based on character concepts and designs by Jack Kirby, DRAGONSBANE draws back the curtain on the astonishing mythical underpinnings of the Kirby universe.

Paul Nolan
10-10-2011, 09:43 AM
Its another Yes please from me.

I love Jack Herbert's cover to this. That's the one I'm aiming to get.

comixfan1980
10-12-2011, 04:17 PM
Yep, I announced this on the Twitter yesterday and I was just about to post something here but someone beat me to it, lol. I believe this will be a mini-series and not an ongoing like Captain Victory and Silver Star, but it'll be a nice addition to the Kirby: Genesis family and I look forward to reading it.

leonmallett
11-22-2011, 02:05 AM
Any ETA on this (since I typically find it hard to gather useful info from the DE site)?

Paul Nolan
11-22-2011, 02:24 AM
Any ETA on this (since I typically find it hard to gather useful info from the DE site)?

It is due to come out in January.

Big-red-cheese
01-20-2012, 04:15 AM
Today I will get my issue of "Dragonsbane". Im looking forward for it. I hope it is as enjoyable as the other Kirby Genesis-series.