PDA

View Full Version : The future of Kirby: Genesis....

comixfan1980
02-10-2012, 07:51 AM
So, is there anything specific you would like to see happen within the universe of Genesis? New monthly titles? Specific storylines? Mini series and/or epic events? Deaths or debutes? Let's hear what it is YOU want to see!

FFS
02-16-2012, 06:59 AM
I would love to see a Teenagents series with a real old school Fantastic Four vibe, thought Topps 4 issues series was good and had great spirit, that would really work I think.

BugsySig
02-29-2012, 09:49 PM
Would love a Glory Knights series. So much potential there. Perhaps with a Teen Agents back up as they were linked in the Topps series to Gazra and the Ninth Men..

And I have said from the beginning an "Avengers" type all-star team would be awesome. Silver Star, Thunderfoot, Tiger 21 and Dragonsbane or Midnight Swan.

comixfan1980
03-02-2012, 07:08 AM
Would love a Glory Knights series. So much potential there. Perhaps with a Teen Agents back up as they were linked in the Topps series to Gazra and the Ninth Men..

And I have said from the beginning an "Avengers" type all-star team would be awesome. Silver Star, Thunderfoot, Tiger 21 and Dragonsbane or Midnight Swan.

Glory Knights would be awesome, as would a mini for Midnight Swan and Tiger 21, but to be honest it's hard to choose what other books could be put out since a majority of the series has been based around Kirby, Silver Star, and Captain Victory. They need to make more characters prominant and see if people like them to test the waters with expansion of their line.

TheReader
04-16-2012, 04:01 PM
The future? Well, if Dynamite has any balls they will invest into this line of books and give us readers more ongoings and mini's, they will advertise them and put some effort into getting them on the shelf for us adoring fan to have and to hold. I'm in love with the Genesis books and it's time to set fourth and expand upon what has been laid before us by Kurt/Ross, PLEASE Dynamite.......give us fans what we want/deserve!

Chadster
04-19-2012, 07:02 PM
I'm hoping for a Genesis chapter 2, with Silver Star and Captain Victory remaining ongoing along with a team book and 1 or 2 mini's a year. ;)

BugsySig
04-20-2012, 07:45 AM
The future? Well, if Dynamite has any balls they will invest into this line of books and give us readers more ongoings and mini's, they will advertise them and put some effort into getting them on the shelf for us adoring fan to have and to hold. I'm in love with the Genesis books and it's time to set fourth and expand upon what has been laid before us by Kurt/Ross, PLEASE Dynamite.......give us fans what we want/deserve!

Agreed. Don't let this line of books disappear like Project: Superpowers. There is an audience for these books that loves reading them and want to see it continue. Even if it comes down to 2 ongoings and some occasional minis, I would be very happy.

TheReader
04-30-2012, 07:30 AM
I know we're all hoping that Dynamite revisits the Genesis universe earlier in 2013, but I have that gut feeling I ONLY get with Dynamite that it will be later in the year if it happens in 2013 at all. I really hope I'm wrong on this.