I am a big fan of Project Superpowers, and I am also looking forward to the 3 spin-off comics, but I have a few questions about Public Domain Comic Book Heroes.
1. What does Public Domain mean?
2. How does a comic series become part of the Public Domain?
3. How can a comic book company get and use Public Domain super heroes?
4. Does anyone own the rights to the Public Domain super heroes, or are they free to be used by any comic book company?
5. What happens to the guys who first made the Public Domain super heroes? Do they get some kind of commission every time their creations/ideas are used by other comic book companies?