Thread: Vampirella #4

Default Vampirella #4

I must say I'm enjoying the heck out of this series, from both the standpoints of writing and artwork. Particularly liking the addition of Max Schreck (sorry, I've forgotten the character's actual name, and he wasn't mentioned by name once in this issue) to Vampi's supporting cast, and wouldn't mind him sticking around, if only in an occasional role, once the current storyline concludes.

Looking forward to Dawn/Vampirella (issue #1 out next week) and Feary Tales as well.

G'day,

So am I, placed the series on order on the strength of Nancy Collins being named as the writer. Haven't read any other comic shes done but she is well known as a top horror story author. Not disappointed.

ta

Ralph

Quote Originally Posted by pulphero View Post
    I must say I'm enjoying the heck out of this series, from both the standpoints of writing and artwork. Particularly liking the addition of Max Schreck (sorry, I've forgotten the character's actual name, and he wasn't mentioned by name once in this issue) to Vampi's supporting cast, and wouldn't mind him sticking around, if only in an occasional role, once the current storyline concludes.

Looking forward to Dawn/Vampirella (issue #1 out next week) and Feary Tales as well.