Thread: Dragonsbane #2

Default Dragonsbane #2

Another excellent issue. More world building and added characterization of Sigurds band of heroes. And AMAZING art. The full page spreads were gorgeous. Another great Kirby: Genesis book.

Quote Originally Posted by BugsySig View Post
    Another excellent issue. More world building and added characterization of Sigurds band of heroes. And AMAZING art. The full page spreads were gorgeous. Another great Kirby: Genesis book.
    Agreed. The art was pretty damn amazing, the full page spreads were great, and the writing was spot on! One can only hope that this isn't a miniseries and we will be getting Dragonsbane for months (and years) to come.
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Without a doubt the BEST art in the Genesis line of books aside from the central book, I would go as far as to say this art style is some of my favorite in comics right now. What DE has here is a character that is underrated and bursting with potential, I hope to god they know this and plan on keeping not only this book, but the rest of the Genesis line around for a long, long time to come.

I would definitely rate Dragonsbane as the best of the Kirby Genesis spinoffs, with Silver Star kind of middling-good (OK story, wish the art was better), followed by Captain Victory as a far-distant third (just haven't been able to work up any interest in this one so far).