Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2960
Warriors of Mars 2

Thread: Warriors of Mars 2

Default Warriors of Mars 2

I havent picked up the issue yet, but DYNAMITE comics TOOK MY ADVICE

AGAIN!!!! XD (I feel like I am practically writing the series XD)

http://www.dynamite.net/previews/C72...orsMars021.jpg

AWESOME

as I previously mentioned, the locations of the book Gullivar of Mars best fit the barsoomian location called "the valley of the lost souls" not just in terms of environment.

You see, the valley of the lost souls (this is a real location in the books) is between the otz mountains, and the valley door.

It has water, it has populations of green and red (which could lead to the thithers existence) it has therns, which explains the superstition of ghosts amongst the thithers, and it is near the valley dor, thus carnivorous plants!

DYNAMITE COMICS, YOU GUYS ROCK SOOOOOOO MUCH

you actually listened to what I had to say about the Thithers homeland on barsoom!!!

TAKE MY MONEY, ALL OF IT XD

YOU DESERVE IT

and thank you for listening .. .just . . .thanks

what is XD?

PS: I'm sure the check is in the mail
    Last edited by positronic; 03-29-2012 at 05:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by positronic View Post
    what is XD?

PS: I'm sure the check is in the mail
    it is an emoticon, a huge smile and eyes closed . . . . I think it is somewhere between a jolly laugh and a squee

You know they have these, right? Maybe it's the font, I'm having trouble seeing it.

In hopes that dynamtie will further follow my advice I will now post my map that I created following my reading of Gullivar of Mars.

This is based on the original book, and it follows your guys' comic quite nicely

So I present my map of where I think Gullivar landed if he landed on barsoom, the valley of the lost souls, between the otz mountains, and the golden cliffs. A little explored region created by Edgar Rice Burroughs that fits the setting of Gullivars mars so perfectly it is uncanny!

< EDIT > PLEASE CHECK BELOW POST FOR UPDATED MAP <EDIT>
    Last edited by Ralok; 04-06-2012 at 10:17 AM.

GOD I LOVE YOU DYNAMITE

I finally got my hands on a copy of issue 2 GOD I LOVE YOU GUYS

wonderful issue!

I am disappointing at how fast you guys burned through gullivar, but I am also surprised at how well you guys did it! I am dissapointed that you cut out Gullivars relationship with "The Woodsman" who was a thither friend of Gullivar, but there are still three more issues soooo maybe the woodsman will make an appearance

Most notably in the book the woodsman saved Gullivar from a carnivorous plant, I assume that in a future issue that the woodsman will make an appearence saving Gullivar from a plant-man (whose presence in the valley of the lost souls would make perfect sence )

I just . .. I so badly want this to not be a 5 issue series XD I want it to continue, showing the adventures of Gullivar and The Woodsman in the valley of the lost souls, exploring this lost corner of barsoom

I made a new map for the south pole of EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS MARS

the last map I posted was HIGHLY innacurate! this map is entirely according to EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS

THIS MAP SHOWS THAT THE VALLEY OF THE LOST SOULS IS A PERFECT PLACE FOR THE THITHER LANDS!!!!! it is before the valley dor, there is an explanation for the nature of the "thither folks"

the "opal sea" of the thither lands would be a sea created from the water from the Otz Mountains

the thithers are superstitious of white skins who they call ghosts! AKA the THERNS THAT LIVE IN THE MOUNTAINS

When GULLY and CARTER team up to KICK THITHER BUTT, if you include a map of the thither-lands . . . PLEEASE use this map as a reference, teh valley of the lost souls is teh perfect place (why am I trying to convince you guys XD you ahve already more or less confirmed my theory XD)