Page 83 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast

Thread: The ERD/John Carter/Tarzan/Dejah/WOM MEGATHREAD!

I really like Vitorino's art, I liked Lau's a tad bit more but I'm not mourning over his loss or anything and I think Igor's art is more than sufficient for this title. Not every artist is perfect and even the best have their faults, when Vitorino does something a big off I just shrug it off because I've seen that kind of stuff from every up and comer all the way to legends like Jim Lee and George Perez.
    Hoping Dynamite keeps pushing PULP!

Positornic, I noted the same thing with Cliquet getting credit for #29. I know in some of the past solicitations, Vitorino was given credit and then it turned out that Cliquet did the art. I hope Victorino is actually the main artist and Cliquet is just filling in to keep production up. If not, I hope Cliquet reads the comments from this forum and tightens up his style. We will see.

Default A Warlord of Mars blog I wrote.

http://manga4life-blog.blogspot.com/...d-of-mars.html

I wrote this a while back, I figured I'd share it with you all.

Enjoy.

Like with many, this is my first foray into Tarzan as well and it's a pleasant one to say the least, especially since the story and the interior art has been really quite good and represents Tarzan quite well. Like with others here, I find Jane to be an absolute bombshell and I can't wait to see more of her in skimpy little clothing in the near future, hehe, I guess there is a perve in all of us....

Default WARLORD OF MARS trading cards!

Just found out about this, and had to share the news. Haven't been much of a collector of trading cards myself in 15 years or more, but for this I'll make an exception!

http://www.digitalheroes.com/Warlord...arlord+of+Mars

Name:  SellSheet.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  66.4 KBName:  WoM trading cards 2.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  91.9 KB

Oh yeah, and you can still get the Project Superpowers Trading Cards from the same company:
    http://www.digitalheroes.com/ProjectSuperpowers/default.asp?itemName=Project+Superpowers
    Last edited by positronic; 04-27-2012 at 02:22 AM.

dude wut?

are these official? if they are I will have to get them . . .

I hope there are interesting bits of information

Well.......Project Superpowers trading cards anyone?

I'll believe it when I see it.

No fooling. These are real. The PSP cards came out a few years back, and the WoM cards are due in June or July, with a special 18-card "preview" factory set available right now. Both sets are 72 base cards plus various subsets of "chase" cards (specially-designed collector's binders are also available for both sets, for those who like to put the cards in those 9-pocket binder pages). Breygent is the card manufacturer; they've also done card sets for Vampirella and Red Sonja based on Dynamite's artwork. Check out the links. No, I don't have anything to do with Digital Heroes, I just found their website when doing a search for the cards. No Kirby Genesis trading cards, darnit, although there were a couple of Jack Kirby trading card sets back in the 1990s that had some of his original designs for some of the characters that later show up in KG.
    Last edited by positronic; 04-27-2012 at 09:03 AM.

Well, looks like Cliquet is going to be the artist goign forward. I just saw the previews and he is listed as artist for #30. Just read #24 and Vitorino was back. He did a great job in this issue, including a re-interpretation of Chritton which fits the evolution of the character. I really hope Cliquet ups his game.

I'm just glad that those of us who like beefcake are being considered as well.