Thread: A little something I did for Dynamite Entertainment :)

Default A little something I did for Dynamite Entertainment :)

http://manga4life-blog.blogspot.com/...ng-little.html

I got a kabillion views for this blog the other day when Dynamite re-tweeted a link to it from my Twitter account, which I greatly appreciate. As of this day it stands at over 4,600 views, which would make it the most viewed blog I've ever written, which is crazy because I usually only pull in 900-1,200 viewers per blog post.

Check it out!
    Hoping Dynamite keeps pushing PULP!

Very nice, manga4life. I agree with your point that DE has made comics fun again and it is good that somebody (besides DE itself) is spreading the word. I may quibble about small details in the comics, but the fact is that most of my comic book dollars goes to DE rather than--ahem!--any other publisher.
    "Age is not defined by years, but by regrets....I'm an old man now." --The Fighting Yank

Very nice M4L, very nice!
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Nice piece. I haven't checked out Lord Of The Jungle, but I may nust have to.
    Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
    Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2
    http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Thanks for the kind words guys, I appreciate it!

The blog post has really taken off, someone somewhere must have said something to someone about it because it's shot up to over 6,000 views in less than 4 days time......this has NEVER happened to a blog post of mine like this over at The Thought Corner. It's always had a following, but never had anything like this happened to it before.

Yeah, I can feel the love. Just one thing, though... could you add a link to the DE Forums in the "Friends of the Thought Corner" section? You should take advantage of all those views to send some love back to the forums. Fresh blood is a good thing.
    Last edited by positronic; 04-26-2012 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by positronic View Post
    Yeah, I can feel the love. Just one thing, though... could you add a link to the DE Forums in the "Friends of the Thought Corner" section? You should take advantage of all those views to send some love back to the forums. Fresh blood is a good thing.
    GREAT idea, dude! Consider it done the next time I log on, anything I can do to help out the forums is a good thing. We kind of have a small and dedicated family here, but the more the merrier.

Wow, thanks to whoever runs the FB and Twitter for Dynamite, my blog was showcased on there today and pulled in a slew of new readers! I hope the readers who read it before the Dynamite fans got a chance to will check out the books, I only hope the best for this amazing company and it's comics.