Thread: WARLORD OF MARS trading cards!

Default WARLORD OF MARS trading cards!

Just found out about this, and had to share the news. Haven't been much of a collector of trading cards myself in 15 years or more, but for this I'll make an exception!

http://www.digitalheroes.com/Warlord...arlord+of+Mars

Name:  SellSheet.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  66.4 KBName:  WoM trading cards 2.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  91.9 KB

Oh yeah, and you can still get the Project Superpowers Trading Cards from the same company:
    http://www.digitalheroes.com/ProjectSuperpowers/default.asp?itemName=Project+Superpowers
    Last edited by positronic; 04-27-2012 at 01:22 AM.

dude wut?

are these official? if they are I will have to get them . . .

I hope there are interesting bits of information

Well.......Project Superpowers trading cards anyone?

I'll believe it when I see it.
    Hoping Dynamite keeps pushing PULP!

No fooling. These are real. The PSP cards came out a few years back, and the WoM cards are due in June or July, with a special 18-card "preview" factory set available right now. Both sets are 72 base cards plus various subsets of "chase" cards (specially-designed collector's binders are also available for both sets, for those who like to put the cards in those 9-pocket binder pages). Breygent is the card manufacturer; they've also done card sets for Vampirella and Red Sonja based on Dynamite's artwork. Check out the links. No, I don't have anything to do with Digital Heroes, I just found their website when doing a search for the cards. No Kirby Genesis trading cards, darnit, although there were a couple of Jack Kirby trading card sets back in the 1990s that had some of his original designs for some of the characters that later show up in KG.
    Last edited by positronic; 04-27-2012 at 08:03 AM.