Thread: Silver Star #5

Default Silver Star #5

Anyone? Anyone? Where are all the Silver Star fans at!?
    Loving Kirby Genesis, Silver Star, Dragonsbane, and Captain Victory from day 1. Dynamite/Kirby = FUN!

Great issue this month, I'm really liking the Norma character and many of the supporting heroes have made this book insanely interestiing, not to mention Silver Star himself. I enjoyed this months read and can't wait to see what's in store for next month, keep them coming Dynamite!
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Lembuswana.......what an enemy! I loved how he hacked away at Silver Star until Silver Star knocked his head off, than his dead grew feet and reconnected to his body in front of his followers. That was damn awesome!
    Loving Kirby Genesis, Silver Star, Dragonsbane, and Captain Victory from day 1. Dynamite/Kirby = FUN!

That was pretty bad ass to see Silver Star knock that dudes head off with one shot, especially after the *Yawn* and then taking 3 of his best shots before doing so. The ending of the issue kind of felt like the finale of the series in a way, but I think there is still 3 or 4 more issues left if I'm not mistaken.
    Chadster!

Currently reading: All Dynamite pulp titles, all Valiant titles.

Did anyone else go "Awwwww" at the end when Silver Star was hand in hand as the issue came to an end? LoL!

Good issue minus all the "love" crap.

Good issue. Art is getting better. Is this the last issue though? I know more were solicited, but the story wrapped up and all the delays make me think this could be it for a while...