Thread: Dejah Thoris #12

Default Dejah Thoris #12

uuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . MEH, nothing particularly exciting happens, but I guess it isnt too bad of an issue . . . kinda freaky, but nothing too different from the stuff Burroughs wrote, the witch is particularly Reminicient of that one guy from Llana of Gathol so I assume she is some ancient orovar sorceress like him . . .

I have to wonder if maybe she has some relation to the woman in the cave?!?!?!

CONTINUITY ALARM: I am happy to say nothing extreme this issue, but there is one little thing! Calots are not taken by Red Martians as pets, this was a plot-point in Princess of Mars. BUUUUUUUUUUT, Red Martians do take creatures roughly that size called "Sorak" now typically a "Sorak" is equated with an earthly cat, but I can suspend my disbelief and think that a "Sorak" is the barsoomian version of a Pug! The creature in question is reffered to as a "Calot" only once, and I recommend changing it to Sorak for the TPB!

hey . . . there is no title for this issue

all of the issues of this series have had titles up until this point . . .

the last issue was "whispers in the dark" this issue didnt have a title . . . that makes me sad :'(