Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dejah the Jedessa?

Well, there are at least 3 different Earth Twos, so I guess why not another where tigers live in Africa?

Quote Originally Posted by positronic View Post
    Well, there are at least 3 different Earth Twos, so I guess why not another where tigers live in Africa?
    LOL! I'm thinking of the classic one where Clark Kent worked at the Daily Star and Luthor had a full head of red hair--basically Roy Thomas decided that whatever version of things was used first was the Earth-Two version. I sometimes wonder if New York should still be New Amsterdam there...

Quote Originally Posted by positronic View Post
    Pulling my ultra dork card, in a later book tarzan would theorize that tigers once lived in africa based the presence of saber-toothed cats (oh dear god XD)

the science . . . it is broken D:

This is probably why scientists now insist on the layman's terminology of "sabre-tooth cats" as opposed to the formerly common term "sabre-tooth tigers" -- the two species are entirely unrelated, scientifically (and evolutionarily) speaking.
    Last edited by positronic; 07-20-2012 at 11:09 AM.

HORAY THEY FIXED IT

this is one of the best things about Dynamite, you show them they made an error and they are more than happy to fix it or retcon it to be plausible in their work
    Let Disney know, that you want to go Back To Barsoom.