Thread: Joker is Back :)

Default Joker is Back :)

I'm glad DC finally brought back the Joker but at same time I read a review stating theirs going to be a death in the family of Bat characters. I hope its not Batgirl OMG she's my favorite "Bat" character. Besides I'm pissed off because I haven't been able to buy issue #13. I checked MidtownComics and its sold out I've checked TFAW and their search engine failed to find this issue(LOL). I checked Amazon and it's being sold @ $29 just for the $3 issue. Either the issue is delayed or my suppler isn't able to get issue #13 also I read that DC is releasing 2nd printing of this issue in November. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by helwen View Post
    I'm glad DC finally brought back the Joker but at same time I read a review stating theirs going to be a death in the family of Bat characters. I hope its not Batgirl OMG she's my favorite "Bat" character. Besides I'm pissed off because I haven't been able to buy issue #13. I checked MidtownComics and its sold out I've checked TFAW and their search engine failed to find this issue(LOL). I checked Amazon and it's being sold @ $29 just for the $3 issue. Either the issue is delayed or my suppler isn't able to get issue #13 also I read that DC is releasing 2nd printing of this issue in November. WTF?
    It sold out the day it was released. Demand outstripped supply. Diamond sold out of re-orders in a day or two. People get pissed, but comic shop subscribers always get their copies first. As for DC "brought back the Joker", was he ever really gone? Seems to me he was in the first issue of Detective Comics (or was it just his face?)

Call it a hunch, but I'm fairly sure Batgirl's not dying.

Joker was never really gone.

He was in Detective Comics #1 and numerous references to him have been made since even though he wasn't really a feature character, but it isn't like he was dead or anything. They were just focusing on the Owl storyline for the past year is all.
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!