Thread: Will Vampirella ever pose in Playboy?

Default Will Vampirella ever pose in Playboy?

lol I thought why not Vampirella since Marge appeared why not Vampi.

That's not a bad idea for an October issue of Playboy. Why don't you submit it to them for next years October issue?

old superman

So u double dare me huh? Well I did so.. But really not sure I want to see some dead girls xxx stuff it'd be like seeing one of the Walking Dead females naked. Yuck!! lol

Had something interesting on my Face Book today. Leeanna Vamp as Vampirella from Playboy.com (Could happen)

Quote Originally Posted by old superman View Post
    That's not a bad idea for an October issue of Playboy. Why don't you submit it to them for next years October issue?

old superman
    Even better. Why doesn't Dynamite revive the old magazine format Vampirella comic (they can label this as "Mature Readers"), and make it a combination of black-and-white Vampi comics (and Pantha, Pendragon, etc.) along with articles about Vampi and related goings-on in the world of monster fandom (conventions, etc.)? Bring back some of the Vampi glamour models that Harris used to use (or use old photos), and/or hire new Vampirellas, have fan-submitted cosplay outfits, custom built model kits and action figures, a regular Vampirella's Scarlet Legion fan club section with readers' letters and artwork, etc. And instead of doing those tres gauche "nude variant" covers that DE loves to do, just do a topless centerfold (pin-up girl art -- not the Vampi costume models -- 'cause no costume equals no costume). Maybe some regular columns reviewing new & old monster/horror movies, DVDs, and books, monster model kits and toys, and just general fun stuff. Oh yeah, and they should sell those old door-sized Vampirella posters again, too. And T-shirts. Just merchandise and promote the hell out of the character, but keep it tasteful and promote the character as sexy, fun, edgy, but not too dark (like say, the stuff published by Avatar) and not too superhero-y either.

I think this is a great idea that has a lot of potential to appeal to more than just the small group of people who would buy the "regular comic book" Vampirella. It might even help get a movie or TV producer interested in making a Vampirella movie (or cable TV show).
    Last edited by positronic; 11-08-2012 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by positronic View Post
    Oh yeah, and they should sell those old door-sized Vampirella posters again, too.
    I guess I just haven't been paying attention, because apparently Dynamite IS selling the old Warren 2 x 6 foot door posters again! Hooray for Vampi!

http://www.dynamite.net/htmlfiles/viewProduct.html?PRO=C725130157195