Page 105 of 144 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1437

Thread: The ERD/John Carter/Tarzan/Dejah/WOM MEGATHREAD!

I pick it up.
    The covers are amazing.

Default Good News!

Quote Originally Posted by nickybdynamite View Post
    Hi Guys,

Chiming in. Sorry for the delay. The next issue will be February, and we hope to catch up a little at a time. We are going to skip a month or two to catch up to solicits.

It's a great book, and glad you guys are posting. It is encouraging to see fans asking and wanting more!

Nick
    Kaor! Thanks for the update. I was having withdrawal symptoms. I love what your doing with all your Barsoom series!

Spartan

I am reading it. However I only pick up Dynamite titles in trade form to save money.

The only ones I bought/buy as single issues are Project: Superpowers & Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt.

BTW - I love Lord of the Jungle. Great adaption of the novels by ERB.
    Michael

2012 was the 100th Anniversary of Tarzan, so I kind of got a little distracted from Lord of the Jungle when the floodgates opened and a torrent of great Tarzan product was (or is about to be) released.

Name:  51feGYyZQKL.jpg
Views: 179
Size:  39.4 KBName:  51s4n-JUUcL.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  50.0 KBName:  21707.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  66.8 KBName:  21264.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  59.7 KBName:  18047.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  53.7 KB
    Last edited by positronic; 02-17-2013 at 01:02 AM.
    DE pull list: Bionic Man, Bionic Man vs. Bionic Woman, Bionic Woman, Dark Shadows, Dark Shadows Year One, Lone Ranger, Lord of the Jungle, Mark Waid's Green Hornet, Masks, Miss Fury, Peter Cannon Thunderbolt, Red Team, Sherlock Holmes, The Shadow, The Shadow Year One, The Shadow & Green Hornet: Dark Nights, The Spider, Uncanny, Vampirella Archives, Warlord of Mars, Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris.

With still more to come, I'm living in Tarzan heaven.
    Name:  22478.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  65.5 KBName:  22411.jpg
Size:  61.9 KBName:  22520.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  29.1 KBName:  Tarzan-CompleteNewsPaperStrips.jpg
Size:  30.7 KB
    Last edited by positronic; 02-17-2013 at 01:11 AM.
    DE pull list: Bionic Man, Bionic Man vs. Bionic Woman, Bionic Woman, Dark Shadows, Dark Shadows Year One, Lone Ranger, Lord of the Jungle, Mark Waid's Green Hornet, Masks, Miss Fury, Peter Cannon Thunderbolt, Red Team, Sherlock Holmes, The Shadow, The Shadow Year One, The Shadow & Green Hornet: Dark Nights, The Spider, Uncanny, Vampirella Archives, Warlord of Mars, Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris.

I have the Centennial Celebration. Great book.

Quote Originally Posted by LetsRollKato View Post
    I have the Centennial Celebration. Great book.
    No question about it, if you only own ONE book about Tarzan, that is the one to own. Despite a number of niggling textual errors, it is a visual feast beyond compare, and a good summary of the visual history of depicting Tarzan in print.

But I'm tremendously excited about the other stuff as well, especially the Russ Manning material, which I've been waiting for decades to see in quality hardcover collections. And since I missed the NBM collections of a couple of decades back, I'm very gratified to see the Sunday strip being reprinted from the beginning, starting with the Hal Foster strips.

I have the Centennial Celebration as well. It is a wonderful book.

I am waiting for Kubert's TARZAN work for DC to be collected... Between Tarzan's 100th year and Kubert's recent passing, it seems like a no-brainer...
    Current DE pull list: Red Sonja; The Shadow; The Shadow:Year One; The Spider; Kings Watch; The Shadow/Green Hornet: Dark Nights; Lone Ranger; Pathfinder:Goblins; Mark Waid's Green Hornet; The Shadow Year One; Miss Fury; Miss Fury: Digital First; Lords of Mars; Pathfinder; The Owl; The Black Bat; Warlord of Mars; Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris; Dejah Thoris & The Green Men of Mars; Red Team; Codename Action; Lady Rawhide; Uncanny; Lord of the Jungle (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-KL99 View Post
    I have the Centennial Celebration as well. It is a wonderful book.

I am waiting for Kubert's TARZAN work for DC to be collected... Between Tarzan's 100th year and Kubert's recent passing, it seems like a no-brainer...
    OMG, I can't believe you missed them! Released by Dark Horse in 2005-2006 and now OUT OF PRINT....

Name:  10922.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  37.4 KBName:  10977.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  25.3 KBName:  10978.jpg
Size:  24.3 KB

Still findable on Amazon or eBay, if getting a little pricey, but considering that Marvel Masterworks are now starting to be priced at $70-75, maybe not so bad after all...

Quote Originally Posted by positronic View Post
    OMG, I can't believe you missed them! Released by Dark Horse in 2005-2006 and now OUT OF PRINT....

Name:  10922.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  37.4 KBName:  10977.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  25.3 KBName:  10978.jpg
Size:  24.3 KB

Still findable on Amazon or eBay, if getting a little pricey, but considering that Marvel Masterworks are now starting to be priced at $70-75, maybe not so bad after all...

I can't believe I missed those, either. Yeesh. I'm in the LCS every Wednesday, bright and early. You'd think I would have seen them.

Oh well, gives me something to hunt down. Thanks for bringing them to my attention!
    Current DE pull list: Red Sonja; The Shadow; The Shadow:Year One; The Spider; Kings Watch; The Shadow/Green Hornet: Dark Nights; Lone Ranger; Pathfinder:Goblins; Mark Waid's Green Hornet; The Shadow Year One; Miss Fury; Miss Fury: Digital First; Lords of Mars; Pathfinder; The Owl; The Black Bat; Warlord of Mars; Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris; Dejah Thoris & The Green Men of Mars; Red Team; Codename Action; Lady Rawhide; Uncanny; Lord of the Jungle (?)