Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragnonsbane #4

Default Dragnonsbane #4

Has anybody heard anything on Dragonsbane #4? I thought Dynamite said it "respected" its readers too much to leave the Kirby arcs hanging and promised to conclude them? Outside of the main title, I thought this was the best of the spinoffs. Missing it already.

Default President/Publisher

Britt 68,

Waiting on Fritz. He stated he would be finished by the end of the month. We are hoping to have this entire arc with the same creative team.

Fingers Crossed!

best!

Nick

Nick, thanks for the update I really like the idea of the same team completing the arc. And thanks for reading the forums.

Cool. The sleeping giant awakens, and with good news to boot. I'll take it as a win.

Question

Is there a date for Dagonsbane # 4 now? I want to start the whole Kirby Genesis -series soon. Im waiting to start since Kirby Genesis # 0. I dont get younger!

Quote Originally Posted by Big-red-cheese View Post
    Is there a date for Dagonsbane # 4 now? I want to start the whole Kirby Genesis -series soon. Im waiting to start since Kirby Genesis # 0. I dont get younger!
    You should know that the spinoffs (Dragonsbane, Captain Victory, Silver Star) don't have anything to do with the main Kirby: Genesis series. You can certainly read Kirby: Genesis, Captain Victory and Silver Star right now, and in any order you please.

I know that I could read the Kirby Genesis-Series seperately from each other. But I would still like to know if Dragonsbane #4 still to come and if there is a date. I love my series complete and Im waiting for so many months now. Like I said: I dont get younger! But Ill wait. Since then: Make my D . E.! Im with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Big-red-cheese View Post
    I know that I could read the Kirby Genesis-Series seperately from each other. But I would still like to know if Dragonsbane #4 still to come and if there is a date. I love my series complete and Im waiting for so many months now. Like I said: I dont get younger! But Ill wait. Since then: Make my D . E.! Im with you!
    I just hope for your sake that you weren't waiting for Green Hornet Strikes to wrap up its run to begin reading all the Green Hornet series.

I just bought The Green Hornet-DVD. But there is still no Dragonsbane #4! Will it come someday? Perhaps this year. In two months its April again and it would be a year we are waiting for the ish! Pllllllleeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeee!

Last we saw, Nick said the artist was supposed to be finished by end of December. If they stayed on that schedule, we should be seeing it soon. Wonder if Nick is reading and can give us an update?