Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragnonsbane #4

Hey, Nick. Any updates? Is Dragonsbane #4 going to come out?

Well, this week marks 1 year since the original scheduled release date for this title. I wonder if we will ever see #4? I would like to get some closure to this arc and series.

DCBS cancelled Dragonsbane 4 and stated that it was cancelled from the publisher. Sooooooooooooooooooo...

This may actually break the record set by Green Hornet Strikes! #10 for lateness, if it is indeed ever published at all. I would sure like to see the conclusion myself.
    DE pull list: Bionic Man, Bionic Man vs. Bionic Woman, Bionic Woman, Dark Shadows, Dark Shadows Year One, Lone Ranger, Lord of the Jungle, Mark Waid's Green Hornet, Masks, Miss Fury, Peter Cannon Thunderbolt, Red Team, Sherlock Holmes, The Shadow, The Shadow Year One, The Shadow & Green Hornet: Dark Nights, The Spider, Uncanny, Vampirella Archives, Warlord of Mars, Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris.

I remember Nick saying recently that they were "trying really hard to get this issue finished", so it may still be coming.

Someday.
    Hoping Dynamite keeps pushing PULP!

My bet is the book is dead. At this point only completests will buy it.

Well, Nick said in December that Fritz was working on the art. I think if there is a plan to do the issue, it keeps getting pushed aside due to new projects.

Would be nice to see what happens to the gang now that they are at near the end.

Quote Originally Posted by db8coach View Post
    My bet is the book is dead. At this point only completests will buy it.
    A lot of comic book collectors and readers will want to get issue 4 of a 4-issue miniseries, no matter how late, if only to see how the story ends, or to satisfy the obsessive-compulsive need (let's be honest) to have all 4 issues. Certainly a percentage of those who bought #1-3 have ceased caring at this point, and you can expect zero new readers for the last issue. It must be admitted that printing the book at this point is a money-losing proposition for DE. On the other hand, not printing the book may hurt DE even more by engendering ill will among those who bought #1-3 in good faith, and who now may decide to pass on future DE miniseries altogether.
    Last edited by positronic; 04-16-2013 at 12:14 PM.
    DE pull list: Bionic Man, Bionic Man vs. Bionic Woman, Bionic Woman, Dark Shadows, Dark Shadows Year One, Lone Ranger, Lord of the Jungle, Mark Waid's Green Hornet, Masks, Miss Fury, Peter Cannon Thunderbolt, Red Team, Sherlock Holmes, The Shadow, The Shadow Year One, The Shadow & Green Hornet: Dark Nights, The Spider, Uncanny, Vampirella Archives, Warlord of Mars, Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris.

I have it on good authority that it is still coming out, just very very late. Hooray!

Quote Originally Posted by ChastMastr View Post
    I have it on good authority that it is still coming out, just very very late. Hooray!
    Welcome news. Thanks.