Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone know when Warlord of Mars issue 23 will be out?

Quote Originally Posted by nickybdynamite View Post
    And real quick, Dejah Thoris #21 is also in stores this week!
    already have it dude!

and might I say . . . I was worried that an assassin-themed plot would be extremely damaging to the series, as "swords of mars" is the least of burroughs books, and the assassin arch with marvel buried the series . . .

but this series . . . surprised me, to say the least . . . this weeks issue in particular!
    Let Disney know, that you want to go Back To Barsoom.

Default Good News!

Quote Originally Posted by nickybdynamite View Post
    Hi Guys,

Chiming in. Sorry for the delay. The next issue will be February, and we hope to catch up a little at a time. We are going to skip a month or two to catch up to solicits.

It's a great book, and glad you guys are posting. It is encouraging to see fans asking and wanting more!

Nick
    Kaor! Thanks for the update. I was having withdrawal symptoms. I love what your doing with all your Barsoom series!

Spartan

February 27th, to be exact.
    DE pull list: Bionic Man, Bionic Man vs. Bionic Woman, Bionic Woman, Dark Shadows, Dark Shadows Year One, Lone Ranger, Lord of the Jungle, Mark Waid's Green Hornet, Masks, Miss Fury, Peter Cannon Thunderbolt, Red Team, Sherlock Holmes, The Shadow, The Shadow Year One, The Shadow & Green Hornet: Dark Nights, The Spider, Uncanny, Vampirella Archives, Warlord of Mars, Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris.