Thread: RED TEAM #1

Default RED TEAM #1

Picked up RED TEAM #1 yesterday. Very glad I did. #1 was great. I think I'm going to enjoy this series.
    Current DE pull list: Red Sonja; The Shadow; The Shadow:Year One; The Spider; Kings Watch; The Shadow/Green Hornet: Dark Nights; Lone Ranger; Pathfinder:Goblins; Mark Waid's Green Hornet; The Shadow Year One; Miss Fury; Miss Fury: Digital First; Lords of Mars; Pathfinder; The Owl; The Black Bat; Warlord of Mars; Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris; Dejah Thoris & The Green Men of Mars; Red Team; Codename Action; Lady Rawhide; Uncanny; Lord of the Jungle (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-KL99 View Post
    Picked up RED TEAM #1 yesterday. Very glad I did. #1 was great. I think I'm going to enjoy this series.
    Just read it. Powerful stuff. The real world stuff and the war stories are where Ennis really shines. Can't believe we haven't already lost this guy to the movie and TV industry. Another add for my pull list.
    DE pull list: Bionic Man, Bionic Man vs. Bionic Woman, Bionic Woman, Dark Shadows, Dark Shadows Year One, Lone Ranger, Lord of the Jungle, Mark Waid's Green Hornet, Masks, Miss Fury, Peter Cannon Thunderbolt, Red Team, Sherlock Holmes, The Shadow, The Shadow Year One, The Shadow & Green Hornet: Dark Nights, The Spider, Uncanny, Vampirella Archives, Warlord of Mars, Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris.

Quote Originally Posted by positronic View Post
    Just read it. Powerful stuff. The real world stuff and the war stories are where Ennis really shines. Can't believe we haven't already lost this guy to the movie and TV industry. Another add for my pull list.
    Seconded.
    I really enjoyed it.