Thread: We're looking for people who like to draw (but can't)

Hybrid View

Default We're looking for people who like to draw (but can't)

Here's something interesting for all us wannabe artistic types whose skills are strictly grade-school level --

www.heromachine.com

I mention this because I recall a thread where we were discussing those little sprites with big heads and little bodies, that people use for illustrating their RPGing characters, or fanfic characters. The above site offers free (so they claim) software that produces a much more realistic finished character drawing. Examples of some characters people have created using this software can be found here:

http://www.heromachine.com/2009/12/1...hts-i-gallery/

Seems pretty adaptable to almost any kind of character. I haven't had the time to try my hand at this myself yet, it might be a while. I'll post something of my own after I've had a chance to download it and play around with it a bit.
    DE pull list: Bionic Man, Bionic Man vs. Bionic Woman, Bionic Woman, Dark Shadows, Dark Shadows Year One, Lone Ranger, Lord of the Jungle, Mark Waid's Green Hornet, Masks, Miss Fury, Peter Cannon Thunderbolt, Red Team, Sherlock Holmes, The Shadow, The Shadow Year One, The Shadow & Green Hornet: Dark Nights, The Spider, Uncanny, Vampirella Archives, Warlord of Mars, Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris.

Default Mr. Moderator, your attention please!

We've been SPAMMED!!!!
    DE pull list: Bionic Man, Bionic Man vs. Bionic Woman, Bionic Woman, Dark Shadows, Dark Shadows Year One, Lone Ranger, Lord of the Jungle, Mark Waid's Green Hornet, Masks, Miss Fury, Peter Cannon Thunderbolt, Red Team, Sherlock Holmes, The Shadow, The Shadow Year One, The Shadow & Green Hornet: Dark Nights, The Spider, Uncanny, Vampirella Archives, Warlord of Mars, Warlord of Mars: Dejah Thoris.

Got 'em. Thanks, positronic!

Just got the email reporting the posts, been at work all day. Who was the member that did this? Also, has be been banned yet?
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Quote Originally Posted by comixfan1980 View Post
    Just got the email reporting the posts, been at work all day. Who was the member that did this? Also, has be been banned yet?
    Goes by the username "Wnder Joy". Look for any posts under the heading "Test, just a test".