Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Lone Ranger - Current title in danger of being cancelled? Hope not....

Quote Originally Posted by tbolt View Post
    The Snake of Iron minnie was also a classic, and showed a side of Tonto that I truly enjoyed.
    I thought that was great, too.

Snake of Iron was really great. i mean, the ongoing series is always fun but Snake of Iron was especially well done IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Tarzan View Post
    Snake of Iron was really great. i mean, the ongoing series is always fun but Snake of Iron was especially well done IMO.
    Just get Chuck Dixon to write more stuff for DE. I don't care which of the 'Dynamite Classic' characters he tackles, I'm sure he'd be good at any of them.

Especially Airboy and/or the Air Fighters. Nick should get Dixon to bring Airboy to Dynamite. Get Tim Truman too, while he's at it.

Hello,

While I am concerned about the Lone Ranger being cancelled, has there been an official announcement?

I note that The Lone Ranger Vol. 1 by Dynamite ended on issue 25 as well. Could this just be the standard for this series, i.e. Vol. 2 will end on issue 25 and Vol. 3 will start up shortly?
    $this->handle_bbcode_sigpic('')