Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Warren Ellis relaunches Project Superpowers!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghornet2 View Post
    That's why they need to be upfront and very apparent Ross is only doing a couple of issues. People who collect him would grab it and might stay.
    That's our hope. Thanks, Ghornet.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishX View Post
    Just checking in seeing if there's any updates with PSP. Also I really hope there isn't a full reboot.... I want Black Terror to still have his ship.
    No real updates except there have been no updates, so the end of the year target suggested by DE has been missed. We have no indication of the extent of reboot that will occur.

Quote Originally Posted by leonmallett View Post
    No real updates except there have been no updates, so the end of the year target suggested by DE has been missed. We have no indication of the extent of reboot that will occur.
    Or if or even when.

That's the most frustrating part. There seems to be some support for this but they are leaving us in the dark.
    Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
    Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2
    http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ghornet2 View Post
    Or if or even when.

That's the most frustrating part. There seems to be some support for this but they are leaving us in the dark.
    Indeed. No doubt I will be criticised by some for voicing this opinion, but to me it seems pretty representative of the ad hoc approach that DE takes as a whole.

Indeed. No doubt I will be criticised by some for voicing this opinion, but to me it seems pretty representative of the ad hoc approach that DE takes as a whole.
    Nah . . . I'm pretty frustrated by several projects Dynamite announced and then there was nothing more about them. Masks II was also mentioned as "end of 2014", but . . .

TwoMorrows' retro Bronze Age comics magazine, BACK ISSUE, has an ongoing feature on "Greatest Stories Never Told"... the history of the industry is littered with the detritus of announced comic book projects that never quite happened.

Thumbs down Nick, what's up?? Where is Mr. Ellis?? What's happening with PSP??

I'll criticize ya. No, I won't. I agree with you.

We WANT to see DE succeed in the marketplace and yet ....I think their approach leaves something to be desired. (Wished I could say something meaningful but I'm really dis-spirited by this PSP/Warren Ellis stuff.)

Speaking of being dis-"Spirit"-ed.... maybe I CAN climb on to the DE ...The SPIRIT title.
    But I really would like to see these Golden Age heroes return. It seems if Nick valued some of his "hard-core" fans, he would give us some info on this PSP.
    Good or bad...something.!!
    "With the decline in the number of exclusive contracts being offered to comics talent and some veterans looking to explore new options, fans are seeing a number of long-time creators known primarily for one publisher, be it Marvel or DC, try their hand elsewhere. In March we have two big names talents from DC going to Marvel, as well as a host of new artists from around the industry.
    As previously noted, long-time DC artist Chris Sprouse is making his first full Marvel comic in March with S.H.I.E.L.D. #4. While Sprouse contributed an illustration and a couple fill-in pages to Marvel in the 1990s, he’s primarily worked for DC and its various imprints for much of his career.

Wonder Woman artist Cliff Chiang also makes an appearance at Marvel in March, with a variant cover to Ant-Man #3. The acclaimed artist is known virtually exclusive for his DC work, going back to even being a Vertigo editor for a time, but with the conclusion of his and Brian Azzarello’s Wonder Woman Chiang has been seen contributing covers across different publisher– and now for Marvel. There’s no word yet on what Chiang’s next major project is – it could be creator-owned, it could be more DC, it could be Marvel – or heck, it could be something else."

See, this is always going on. What DE could do is get a couple of really good artists that are floating around ... and have a top selling PSP book. Why not??
    Last edited by Magno; 12-16-2014 at 10:42 PM.

This might interest you PSP fans:
    http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/...emID=JAN151250

Well, there it is.

Name:  BLACKCROSS.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  73.3 KB

BLACKCROSS #1 (OF 6)

W) Warren Ellis (A) Colton Worley (CA) Jae Lee

All small towns have secrets. All small towns have ghosts. Blackcross, in the Pacific North West of America, has more secrets than most. And it is being haunted by something impossible. BLACKCROSS, a supernatural extension of the PROJECT SUPERPOWERS mythos, is a ghost story about something reaching out from the other side of the night, through the forest and mist of this remote town, to grasp at the hearts of a handful of people who may not find out that they're the targets of a strange killer until it's much, much too late.

Finally.

The blurb suggests a continuation of the previous stories, but that wasn't the sense I had from previous comments by DE. We shall where the new relaity lies in a few months.

Thanks for that rasx.