Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Warren Ellis relaunches Project Superpowers!

Quote Originally Posted by leonmallett View Post
    I have had contact with Rik and he is working on it.
    Working on getting the site back up or .... a new site to cover Dark Circle??
    I called in to Archie about my subscription to New Crusaders and wanted to transfer it to The Black Hood but the woman I was talking to didn't know anything about The Black Hood, or The Shield. I thought "Great. Now they are not coming out." Got on net to find out Black Hood was scheduled for February. So, I can find out little of nothing.
    Dynamite has got the Atlas ...what??
    I liked some of their books and if The Scorpion by Chaykin returns --- that would be great!!

Quote Originally Posted by Magno View Post
    Working on getting the site back up or .... a new site to cover Dark Circle??
    I called in to Archie about my subscription to New Crusaders and wanted to transfer it to The Black Hood but the woman I was talking to didn't know anything about The Black Hood, or The Shield. I thought "Great. Now they are not coming out." Got on net to find out Black Hood was scheduled for February. So, I can find out little of nothing.
    Dynamite has got the Atlas ...what??
    I liked some of their books and if The Scorpion by Chaykin returns --- that would be great!!
    The Forum is back up and running; I cannot answer for the Archie subscriptions department however!

However, those new Dark Circle comics are still coming.

I suspect that with regard to the Atlas situation, that things may not be as clear as they seem if this is just based on picking up a trademark...
    Last edited by leonmallett; 11-24-2014 at 03:20 PM.

I've got a feeling that since neither Dynamite nor anybody else has mentioned anything new on Project Superheroes under Ellis in a while that it's probably not happening at this point.

(Masks II by Cullen Bunn may be in the same boat, which is probably sinking deeper and deeper . . . )

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I've got a feeling that since neither Dynamite nor anybody else has mentioned anything new on Project Superheroes under Ellis in a while that it's probably not happening at this point.

(Masks II by Cullen Bunn may be in the same boat, which is probably sinking deeper and deeper . . . )
    I think if DE made an official announcement (which they did) then contracts must have been signed. I can think of several instances in the past with DC and Marvel where an announcement was made far in advance of when the product actually materialized. Admittedly, there were a few that never happened as well, but it doesn't feel like it's beyond the realm of still happening. Patience is not a distinguishing virtue of fandom.

When did it become Project SuperHEROES?

Quote Originally Posted by pulphero View Post
    I think if DE made an official announcement (which they did) then contracts must have been signed. I can think of several instances in the past with DC and Marvel where an announcement was made far in advance of when the product actually materialized. Admittedly, there were a few that never happened as well, but it doesn't feel like it's beyond the realm of still happening. Patience is not a distinguishing virtue of fandom.

When did it become Project SuperHEROES?
    Typo on my part . . . I meant Superpowers. And, again, having something they originally were planning to have for "late 2014", but we're already into the February 2015 solicitations without any further word, doesn't sound very likely to be going anywhere in the foreseeable future.