View Poll Results: Who is your favorite pulp hero?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Shadow

    3 18.75%
  • The Green Hornet

    3 18.75%
  • Kato

    1 6.25%
  • Miss Fury

    0 0%
  • Doc Savage

    2 12.50%
  • The Spider

    3 18.75%
  • The Phantom

    1 6.25%
  • Zorro

    0 0%
  • Black Bat

    2 12.50%
  • Other

    1 6.25%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Who is your favorite pulp hero?

  1. #11

    Default

    Yeah, the Batman '66/Green Hornet crossover is worth buying. Nowhere near as good as Mark Waid's GH, though.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Philippines
    Posts
    33

    Default My Favorites

    1) Kato - I would love to read another Kato spotlight series.
    2) Green Hornet - Green Hornet Year One was my favorite GH and Kato series.
    3) The Phantom - I loved the Last Phantom
    4) Zorro

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobster Johnson View Post
    Yeah, the Batman '66/Green Hornet crossover is worth buying. Nowhere near as good as Mark Waid's GH, though.
    I agree. I'm enjoying the Batman '66/Green Hornet crossover, but Waid's GH run was fantastic!
    The Hornet's Nest Podcast - A podcast dedicated to all things Green Hornet!

  4. #14

    Default

    GreenHornet0415, what did you think of the last issue of Waid's run? I loved it, even if it seemed a bit rushed.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobster Johnson View Post
    GreenHornet0415, what did you think of the last issue of Waid's run? I loved it, even if it seemed a bit rushed.
    Check out my podcast review of the issue for the answer to that question!
    The Hornet's Nest Podcast - A podcast dedicated to all things Green Hornet!

  6. #16

    Default

    Sounds neat, I'll have to try it!

  7. #17

    Default

    i can't single out one hero over the others. i love some more than others of course. but my guys are The Shadow, Doc Savage, Green Hornet, Tarzan and the Phantom.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHornet0415 View Post
    Check out my podcast review of the issue for the answer to that question!
    Golly gee! Awesome podcast, man. I'll be checking out the previous entries.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobster Johnson View Post
    I was wondering who the most popular pulp hero among us die-hard fans of pulp is. I would guess the most popular is the Shadow, followed by GH (my favorite).
    Four months later and Green Hornet has a one vote lead over The Shadow, The Spider, and Black Bat.

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Four months later and Green Hornet has a one vote lead over The Shadow, The Spider, and Black Bat.
    Doc Savage
    followed by the Spider
    John Carter, Warlord of Mars

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •