Please send your resume to email@example.com
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Dynamite Entertainment is a leading comic book publisher and is currently screening candidates to join the sales and marketing team.
The ideal Marketing Coordinator has 2+ years of social media marketing experience, ideally with additional experience writing press releases. Must have a deep knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Bonus: Knowledge of comic book and publishing preferred.
This position will focus on PR and consumer efforts through social media. We need someone who is both creative (to engage) and analytical (to measure strategy).
- Responsible for creating and delivering social media marketing ideas and activities.
- Produce creative for social media posts and digital ads
- Utilize a range of techniques to increase website sales & social media presence.
- Remain current on digital trends and new engagement opportunities to grow channels and help meet traffic goals.
- Assist with website promotional efforts.
- Build online communities (acquire, retain, engage audience)
- Maintain weekly plan, managing timelines and scheduling for all digital and social marketing projects.
- Assist with reputation management
- Assist with Search Engine Optimization initiatives
- Optimize creative assets
- Document operational procedures
- Monitor social media presence
- Measure, analyze, report on engagement, sharing, lead generation and conversion metrics
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org