Where does Sonja keep her sword?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does Sonja keep her sword?

Hey guys, haven't been around for awhile, but if you haven't seen it already, I posted some WIP pics of my current Red Sonja project on the Fan Art board, which brings me to my question, does Sonja have a sheath? I mean, I see her carry one around, but does she have any particular one that she favors? Or does she just kill some guy and take his sheath when hers gets old and tattered?

Haha, I would like to know that too!! As Red Sonja cosplayer, I just need to know! :P

Comment

Exactly! I thought she stuck the sword through one of those rings at her hips, but that seems like it would hurt x) (I found a nifty scabbard and sword for my custom though, hope it turns-out alright)

A Red Sonja cosplayer! Any chance of letting us peek at some of your work? :P

Comment

Pocket Dimension?

Comment

...she doesn't even have pockets! xD Maybe she has a symbiote on her that stores her stuff :P

Comment

Sure, here is one of my fav photos!

Originally posted by Dr Nightmare
            Exactly! I thought she stuck the sword through one of those rings at her hips, but that seems like it would hurt x) (I found a nifty scabbard and sword for my custom though, hope it turns-out alright)

A Red Sonja cosplayer! Any chance of letting us peek at some of your work? :P
            Attached Files

Comment

Where's the emoticon with the tongue wagging?

Wow, I'd love it if all the cosplayer/impersonators around here were as accurate a match to their characters as you, great job on what must be a very clinky suit.

(Your hair is gorgeous by the way...and I hope I didn't just cross the line from adoring fan to creepy internet dude o_O;

Comment

At the risk of sounding like a nerd

She has a +3 Bra of holding!

Comment

Haha, you didn't cross it... :P

If you want to check out more photos, visit either my myspace or my deviantart page (you can find link in my profile)

Originally posted by Dr Nightmare
                  Where's the emoticon with the tongue wagging?

Wow, I'd love it if all the cosplayer/impersonators around here were as accurate a match to their characters as you, great job on what must be a very clinky suit.

(Your hair is gorgeous by the way...and I hope I didn't just cross the line from adoring fan to creepy internet dude o_O;

Comment

Originally posted by Tireen
                    If you want to check out more photos, visit either my myspace or my deviantart page (you can find link in my profile)
                    If you've got online galleries & such, feel free to add links to your signature if you like.

Tommy.
                    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Just did! Everyone's welcome to check it out!

Originally posted by Tommy

If you've got online galleries & such, feel free to add links to your signature if you like.

Tommy.

Comment

Hey Tireen,
                        Ever think/try doing cover recreation poses and then photoshopping them into a cover? a friend did it with another character and her stuff came out pretty unique/cool looking.

Comment

I sorta thought about it, with those trading cards (which are covers I guess). But I'm not good with Photoshop, so I am not sure i'll be able to photoshop it on the covers...

Originally posted by intercept789
                          Hey Tireen,
                          Ever think/try doing cover recreation poses and then photoshopping them into a cover? a friend did it with another character and her stuff came out pretty unique/cool looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Tireen
                            I sorta thought about it, with those trading cards (which are covers I guess). But I'm not good with Photoshop, so I am not sure i'll be able to photoshop it on the covers...
                            I am doing a bunch of PS projects in the coming weeks. I will take a swing at it...pick out a cover, take a nice digital photo in that RS pose, and we're in business.

Comment

It'll have to wait till after Comic Con - right now I'm working on making new gloves for myself and modifying my costume. But after that, I shall send you some photos if you're still interested.

Originally posted by intercept789
                              I am doing a bunch of PS projects in the coming weeks. I will take a swing at it...pick out a cover, take a nice digital photo in that RS pose, and we're in business.

Comment

Working...
                              X