Cool Ranger Image...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Ranger Image...

I'm not sure if you guys've seen this yet (it's in the Lone Ranger section of the "Titles" area at the Dynamite homepage), but this image is to be the cover of the Lone Ranger #10. Some of you may like to have the chance to grab the image itself without any lettering on it. I like it and thought I'd share...

Tommy.
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

I hope it comes out soon

Comment

I question whether this will be the cover of #10 or not. That is one of Sergio Cariello's internal pages for #6. I think it's just a temporary image. You'll notice there isn't cover art for #8 or #9 posted yet. I would hope we'd see those first. But then, we got #7 art before #6, so I guess you never know.
      DECODER RING THEATRE
      EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
      PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
      PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeyD
        I question whether this will be the cover of #10 or not. That is one of Sergio Cariello's internal pages for #6. I think it's just a temporary image. You'll notice there isn't cover art for #8 or #9 posted yet. I would hope we'd see those first. But then, we got #7 art before #6, so I guess you never know.

Whoops! (*our erstwhile hero quickly retrieves his copy of issue #6 and leafs through it*)...

You're right - I thought I'd seen this one before. That being the case, I would agree that it is highly unlikely that this image would be a cover for a future issue. Heh heh heh! Guess I better change the thread title eh! Still, it's a nice image, and I'm glad I've had the chance to get my mitts on an electronic copy...

Tommy.
        Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

I wouldn't care if it were

Comment

Working...
          X