Dracula's Daughter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dracula's Daughter

HEY I was just wondering when that Dracla's Daughter comic, was to be released and in the shops.

Cause the few bits of art I've seen for it, look pretty awesome. And I always enjoy stuff about vampires they rock.
    Last edited by Tommy; 07-03-2007, 09:28 PM.

This one?

"Eva" is due out in August.

Tommy.

(PS: Apologies for the "edited" tag on your post, Immortal_Soul - that was accidental. Nothing was removed.)
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy

This one?

"Eva" is due out in August.

Tommy.

(PS: Apologies for the "edited" tag on your post, Immortal_Soul - that was accidental. Nothing was removed.)

ahh no worrys about the edit mate, and yes I was refering to the EVA comic.
      it looks pretty sweet man cant wait. oh n thnx.

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal_Soul
        ahh no worrys about the edit mate, and yes I was refering to the EVA comic.
        it looks pretty sweet man cant wait. oh n thnx.

No worries mate - glad I could help-out!

Tommy.

Comment

That is interesting ^_^

And I don't mean to nit pick but Dracula means Son of the Dragon (or actually, really meant Devil not so much Dragon), so it was Vlad's father who was the Dragon not Dracula himself

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin
            That is interesting ^_^

And I don't mean to nit pick but Dracula means Son of the Dragon (or actually, really meant Devil not so much Dragon), so it was Vlad's father who was the Dragon not Dracula himself

I've never delved all that deeply into the Dracula story (aside from Bram Stoker's contribution), so this is something outside my ken for now...

Tommy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy

I've never delved all that deeply into the Dracula story (aside from Bram Stoker's contribution), so this is something outside my ken for now...

Tommy.
              lol believe it or not, I didn't either. What's funny is last Tuesday or Wednesday, there was a thing on History Channel about Vlad. Think it was titled Dracula: Blood Lines, and it goes through Vlad's history and where all the nickname stuff came from ;D

My mom recorded, it's the only reason why I knew that bit of trivia.

Comment

Look's good

This is one I am definately going to check out.

Comment

Working...
                X