Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Red Sonja Art

Hello all,

I'm not really sure where to post this but I took the risk in posting here and in the art area.

I'm curious of other types of art that is out there of Red Sonja. I have alway been a fan of the character but I have to admit, I have never liked Conan. Frankly I want them to meet once and for all to prove she is his better. I do have to admit though is there art out there that shows her in her not so triumphant stance. ie: the bad guy wins the duel?

I admire her but those things you admire have to lose sooner or later. As for issue 15, it was far too rushed.

Originally posted by valsha
    Hello all,

I'm not really sure where to post this but I took the risk in posting here and in the art area.

I'm curious of other types of art that is out there of Red Sonja. I have alway been a fan of the character but I have to admit, I have never liked Conan. Frankly I want them to meet once and for all to prove she is his better. I do have to admit though is there art out there that shows her in her not so triumphant stance. ie: the bad guy wins the duel?

I admire her but those things you admire have to lose sooner or later. As for issue 15, it was far too rushed.

Hey valsha! Welcome to the Dynamite Forums!

Yep, there's a ton of Sonja art out there from myriad sources. Do a quick search on art sites like DeviantArt and you'll get some excellent pieces. In terms of showing a more vulnerable side of Sonja, take a quick look through the cover gallery HERE . There should be a few.

EDIT: I've taken the liberty of removing the duplicate thread in the Art section, as this area of the forums is the most appropriate for it.

Tommy.
    Last edited by Tommy; 07-04-2007, 05:29 AM. Reason: Oh yeh - I forgot... :)
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

You should pick up Conan the Barbarian #115 if you want to see Sonja vulnerable and actually beaten by, guess who, your not so favorite Conan.

Comment

Thank you for letting me know. I will look for that issue though I was hoping it was not him. Guess it had to be someone.

Comment

Thank you for letting me know. I will look for that issue though I was hoping it was not him. Guess it had to be someone.
          Heh, he almost enjoyed her body since the vow was broken... but had to run for an advanture. What a guy, I would have ignored everthing else in the world...

Comment

Have I told you ....

Have I said I really ... really ... really hate Conan. I just see so many more types of hero's more worthy of Sonja's attention.

So uh, how did everyone like that Sonja story ...

Comment

I liked it... since Conan is my favorite above Sonja

Seriously, it was a nice story with an old foe Zukhala from Conan #14. It is also a double anniversary issue. And I believe last of Roy Thomas as writer on the CTB series.

Comment

Working...
              X