#7 to Ship July 18!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #7 to Ship July 18!

The Lone Ranger is bombarding comic shops! In case you missed it, the Trade Paperback of #s 1-6 was released June 27. The John Cassaday Lone Ranger poster is set to ship this week - July 11. And, according to the Diamond Shipping List, Lone Ranger #7 and the regular Hard Cover collection of 1-6 will ship next week - July 18!
    DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

yay

Comment

So this is the start of the ongoing right?
      I can’t wait to see where they take it next. I wonder what new villains we’ll see? I imagine Cavedish will be the ultimate end, always driving them forward towards their goal, pushing them but never quite getting there. But it’s what they encounter on the way that I guess will define who they are.
      I seriously hope Reid has grown into that suit at this point. Like he is on all the covers!
      We get it, he’s not fully formed yet. But you can say it with his action and dialogue better, he still growing into it, we know.
      I don’t think I can take the small head popping out of that giant suit anymore.
      Or if he’s going to stay a kid, put him in a suit that actually fits. Tonto can sew can’t he?

Speaking of Tonto, I hope we get to finally see some of his real motivation here. “You are not ready yet” tells us what he wants, but we have no idea why he wants it. Seriously what’s his interest in Reid or any of this? Who the heck is he?
      Last edited by Guicho; 07-11-2007, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X