Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tales of the army of darkness release date?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tales of the army of darkness release date?

heya,
    has anyone heard any news about 'tales of the army of darkness', i've had this title pre-order with my local comic store since november.
    just wondering if dynamite have announced a new release date for it, or given any indication as to when it'll be published.
    i just love the army of darkness comics and cant wait to finally get my hands on a copy of this one.

Originally posted by Rye Wolfe
    heya,
    has anyone heard any news about 'tales of the army of darkness', i've had this title pre-order with my local comic store since november.
    just wondering if dynamite have announced a new release date for it, or given any indication as to when it'll be published.
    i just love the army of darkness comics and cant wait to finally get my hands on a copy of this one.

Not at this stage, Rye Wolfe. Release dates are still a little shakey, and I think they're still concentrating on getting the mainlines back on schedule. I'd say though, at the rate they're going, it shouldn't be too long!

Tommy.
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Just got it today.

Six stories, and only ONE cover :O

That cover has the wrong price though, mine was 595c.

Havn't read it yet, but it looks good. Nice and thick too.
      Last edited by KrAzYeTy; 03-01-2006, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Well, I got this one just the other day. This was actually the first of any of the AOD comics I've read (soon to be remedied!). I liked it! I love the films, and I thought that this comic had the same kind of spirit to it. Favourite artist of this book - Bradshaw, definitely.

Tommy.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy

Well, I got this one just the other day. This was actually the first of any of the AOD comics I've read (soon to be remedied!). I liked it! I love the films, and I thought that this comic had the same kind of spirit to it. Favourite artist of this book - Bradshaw, definitely.

Tommy.
          i have to agree on bradshaw. some of the stories i liked a lot, but a few were forgetable or didn't really make sense/seemed kind of random.

but overall i really enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Speaker
            i have to agree on bradshaw. some of the stories i liked a lot, but a few were forgetable or didn't really make sense/seemed kind of random.

but overall i really enjoyed it.

Yeh. I must admit - I found the final story, "Runaway", to be really jarring. I liked the art, and was reading along wondering what the story would develop into, and then all of a sudden we get to the final page and it develops into "Ash the Apostle of 'Hey Kids - Say No To (Insert-Random-Rebellious-Teen-Behaviour-Here)'". Maybe it's just me, I dunno...schmaltz just doesn't do it for me, y'know?

Tommy.

Comment

Working...
            X