Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The onslaught continues! (*Red Sonja #7 & vs. Thulsa Doom #2*)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The onslaught continues! (*Red Sonja #7 & vs. Thulsa Doom #2*)

We get Red Sonja #7 and vs Thulsa Doom #2 this week Wednesday March 1st.

My wallet sure feels empty after this rush of delayed issues. Of course they suck me in with all the covers, but the cover artists are soo damn good.

FYI.
    Last edited by KrAzYeTy; 02-28-2006, 07:14 PM.

I hadn't been to the comic shop for nearly three weeks. The last issue I got was #4. It takes about three and a half hours to get to the comic shop by bus and train for me, so I can't exactly pop in every couple of days. Unfortunately, in those three weeks, somehow issues 5, 6 and 7 came out, and I missed every one of them. They all sold out! I don't know what I'm going to do now, no one in Australia has them on eBay!

Comment

That sucks man.

Luckily on days when I am out of town, our comic shop has member boxes where they will store issues that I am subsribed to until I can come and pick them up.

Obviously your comic shop doesn't have this service.

Comment

Originally posted by Cammy
        I hadn't been to the comic shop for nearly three weeks. The last issue I got was #4. It takes about three and a half hours to get to the comic shop by bus and train for me, so I can't exactly pop in every couple of days. Unfortunately, in those three weeks, somehow issues 5, 6 and 7 came out, and I missed every one of them. They all sold out! I don't know what I'm going to do now, no one in Australia has them on eBay!
        Probably be better getting the Trade Paperback collection I guess.

Terry

The Robert E Howard Comics Group
        http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheREHcomicsgroup/

Contribute to the Cross Plains Fire Relief Fund . Further details at
        http://www.rehupa.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cammy

One quick call to my local store later: Minotaur Comics in Melbourne has all three in stock and does mail-order. You can arrange this via email at:

hakki@minotaur.com.au

Or, you can ring the store on (03)9670-5414.

Hope that helps, mate!

Tommy.
          Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

*Catch-Up Time For Tommy...*

Well, after a mix-up with a package I went and got a spare copy each of No.'s 6 and 7 to read in the meantime, and Red Sonja vs. Thulsa Doom #2 (so I might end up with doubles. Oh well...).

So what did you guys reckon about #7? Nice change of pace, eh! I hadn't really paid attention to the fact that this one would be drawn by a different artist, so I was pleasantly surprised. I liked Noah Salonga's take on this!

I liked the second installment of the "Red Sonja vs. Thulsa Doom" arc too - more so than the first one, to be honest. This one seemed to have a much more...I don't know...relaxed feel to it - like the guys had kinda settled into a more comfortable rhythm with it.

Tommy.
            Last edited by Tommy; 03-09-2006, 04:02 AM. Reason: Rinaldo did it.
            Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Working...
            X