My Red Sonja Collection (KrAzYeTy)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa...

Goddamn, dude - that's some collection! (And yes, I am rather jealous! )

Wow. And that's a great idea too - scanning all the covers! Some of those, I've not seen at all!

Tommy.
    Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Thank you for the scans... Good job....

Comment

*And I notice it's being updated and expanded as new issues are added! KrAzYeTy, this is a great resource you're posting here!

Tommy.

Comment

Well, unfortunatly my family and I are moving, which means my server will be offline for a month or so.

Anyone willing to host the files so members can still enjoy the scans?

Comment

I can't - no server.

*Can you put them in photobucket or something? I have limited knowledge of how this works...

Tommy.

Comment

Wow, impressive collection.

Thanks for posting the images.

Comment

did i miss the deadline? cuz i've got serverspace if you really don't wanna go photobucket.

i'd rather get a zip of them all than download each individually though - lemme know

Comment

Originally posted by Speaker
                  did i miss the deadline? cuz i've got serverspace if you really don't wanna go photobucket.

i'd rather get a zip of them all than download each individually though - lemme know
                  Thats wicked man.
                  I would love to send ya them all in ZIP, its just I will not be able to scan new issues until we are in our new house and I have internet hooked up. Oh well....

PM me with an email address and the zip file will be there in no time.

It would really make it easy for me when I have to edit the post if you keep the directory structure and I will just change the Domain name at the start. That would rock...

So yours will be like h**p://www.yourdomainhere.com/collection/red sonja/imageshere

I owe you for this one.

Thanks again, let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by KrAzYeTy
                    Thats wicked man.
                    I would love to send ya them all in ZIP, its just I will not be able to scan new issues until we are in our new house and I have internet hooked up. Oh well....

PM me with an email address and the zip file will be there in no time.

It would really make it easy for me when I have to edit the post if you keep the directory structure and I will just change the Domain name at the start. That would rock...

So yours will be like h**p://www.yourdomainhere.com/collection/red sonja/imageshere

I owe you for this one.

Thanks again, let me know!
                    anytime! PMed!

Comment

Links are now served by SPEAKER who deserves some recognition for his help and use of his webserver.

YOU ROCK!

I am off to Ontario for a business trip so I may be idle for a while.

Cya all soon.

Comment

Originally posted by KrAzYeTy
                        Links are now served by SPEAKER who deserves some recognition for his help and use of his webserver.

YOU ROCK!

I am off to Ontario for a business trip so I may be idle for a while.

Cya all soon.

No worries mate! See you shortly!

While I'm at it - 'onya Speaker! Thanks for helping a fellow board-member out!

Tommy.

Comment

any time! welcome to ya both

Comment

Well my server is online again so I took the time to update the listing with issues that I missed over the last month or so.

I should be able to keep the listing up to date from now on.

I also moved the links back to my server, so Speaker you can delete them if you want. Thanks again for the use of your webserver.

Enjoy the new scans everyone.

PS.. If anyone wants to donate any missing issues to my collection, let me know

Comment

The Sonja varient I want the most is the Adams cover for #1.

I've seen it around, but it costs like $30. Sorry that's too much coin for a book I already have.

Oh I hate to post this, as this is only my second post, but I wish Dynamite would stop with the varients. Just spread them out to the entire run.

Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X