Lone Ranger # 11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Ranger # 11

I put thumbs down after seeing cover art for Lone Ranger # 11.

NOT because I didn't like the artwork...it looks great but are we stuck on one theme here .....#9 who knows, #10 Ranger riding towards me on Silver. #11 Ranger riding towards me on Silver, LR & T #1 Lone Ranger riding towards me on a Silver...and while there is the NOT FINAL ART disclaimer, which in itself is annoying...I'm a betting man who'll lay odds the covers as seen are what we'll get.

This has becoming annoying to the Nth degree, let's put the book on schedule, let's knock off the FINAL ART disclaimer, it's just smoke and mirrors to keep us forgetting how late we are with this series, LR & T HAS BEEN TOP SELLER since it showed up on the board...it has now been replaced by #11.

Both scenarios again meant to distract

Every DE title seems on schedule, when Joe in his last week narrative annouced that Lone Ranger was late and then rhetorically said "what else is new" I really started getting nervous.

Rant over....

Ranger01

Don't worry. None of the "cover art" for issues 10, 11, or LR&T 1 is what we will get. Those are all internal pages from previous issues by Sergio Cariello - not original cover work by John Cassaday (#10=#6, LR&T #1=#7, #11=#8). There is currently no real cover art for issues 9+. DE just figures we don't want to continue seeing a blank space where our cover should be. With comics being solicited so far in advance, DE is currently using alot of recycled and incomplete art on their solicitations.
    DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

The Lone Ranger titles area is returning a "404 Error" for me, so I can't currently check-up on this...

Tommy.
      Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Okay, it's working again now...

I've gotta agree with Mikey on this one - although I definitely appreciate that you're frustrated, Ranger01. Nobody likes waiting for comics (I know I don't). I guess I just don't really get phased about it...

Tommy.
        Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

I think we all got spoiled initially when we saw the cover art months in advance. That became the expectation. Somewhere along the way that changed. Now we need to be content just to see anything new with the Lone Ranger, advanced or not. At least they're still doing the book and haven't dropped it.

Comment

Working...
          X