LR Movie Tidbit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LR Movie Tidbit

While it's still only a rumor officially, Entertainment Weekly has a snippet regarding the possible Jerry Bruckheimer Lone Ranger movie. Click here to read it.
    DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Who would you choose?

Originally posted by MadMikeyD
    While it's still only a rumor officially, Entertainment Weekly has a snippet regarding the possible Jerry Bruckheimer Lone Ranger movie. Click here to read it.
    If you all had a choice of actors to play The Lone Ranger and Tonto.

I'm basing my choices on the Dynamite Entertainment template...a youngish Ranger and a older Tonto but no more than 10 /13 years. I see our Ranger as about 25/27 years old and Tonto in the 35/40 year range.

Given that criteria I have been unable (as of now) to find a Ranger but I can see Johnny Depp as Tonto.

So go ahead list your choices and feel free to base it on whatever or whomever.

Peter

Comment

I don't know about Tonto, but I think James Marsden (Cyclops from the X-Men movies) could be good as the Ranger.
      DECODER RING THEATRE
      EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
      PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
      PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

I hope they use Dynamite's version as a strating point. This comic is very well done! I also would hope for some lesser known actors to play our heros. Some bigger names as the villians would work. Russell Crowe as Cavindish would be awsome!

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo Sabe 1
          I hope they use Dynamite's version as a strating point. This comic is very well done! I also would hope for some lesser known actors to play our heros. Some bigger names as the villians would work. Russell Crowe as Cavindish would be awsome!
          ... or Billy-Bob Thornton.

Tommy.
          Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

I think a younger Jack Nicholson would have been a great Cavendish. I'd like to see Kevin Costner do it. I think Nathaniel Arcand would be an excellent Tonto (again), given a good script and wardrobe.

Comment

Working...
            X