Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Ranger # 9 Review

WOW...WOW!

and if the cover art from # 10 didn't grab you it will now !

Peter

Thanks for making my wait for the issue really SUCK! If the only review someone can give a book is WOW!, it's gotta be good. Now my wait to go to the comic shop is gonna be an eternity.
    DECODER RING THEATRE
    EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
    PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
    PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

Originally posted by MadMikeyD
      Thanks for making my wait for the issue really SUCK! If the only review someone can give a book is WOW!, it's gotta be good. Now my wait to go to the comic shop is gonna be an eternity.
      Sorry MMD,

I'm long winded at the best of times and hence the short review.

I read it twice, thought I would review but I decided WOW for the first read, WOW for the second read.

I really did enjoy, I'm getting use to this format, it's almost like an watching an action movie. Dialogue, fast action, dialogue, fast action.

I await your more erudite review.

Peter

Comment

This issue sure opened a lot of things up that need to be answered in the next issue if it is to end the four-book story arc. I must say that this is the best cliff-hanger yet! It sure makes you look twice at the cover for #10.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Ranger
          This issue sure opened a lot of things up that need to be answered in the next issue if it is to end the four-book story arc. I must say that this is the best cliff-hanger yet! It sure makes you look twice at the cover for #10.
          Yes sir, great writing, great art and it was a startling ending, when a comic book has me gasp...very exciting.

Ranger01
          Last edited by Ranger01; 10-25-2007, 03:40 PM.

Comment

I love this comic!

Comment

Working...
            X