Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Sonja by JOE JUSKO

a wraparound cover to come!!

Last edited by boomvavavoom; 02-13-2008, 11:28 AM.

Oooo yeah!

Me likey Jusko!

I used to buy his covers of Savage Sword of Conan ever time I saw his name.

Comment

Wow, that cover does look awesome! I'd love a wraparound cover by Joe Jusko, he does great artwork.

Comment

Thats a great cover indeed! I just hope theres no more Gath in the actual story. Im Gath-out for now.

Comment

FYI Joe says that it "isn't going to be a wraparound, but cut
          in half for two books that will make one painting. "

Terry

The Robert E Howard Comics Group
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheREHcomicsgroup/
          READ THE CONAN NEWSPAPER STRIP AT
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheREHcomicsgroup2/

Comment

They said that about Suydam's cover for Savage Tales. It would be a mistake to split it.

Comment

That cover would be good for the trade paperback instead of yet more issues with Gath. It's a nice painting, but Sonja's pose seems a little stiff to me. Minorly so.

Comment

If its two seperate covers, who on Earth would buy the Gath one? lol

Comment

I love Jusko but there is something in Sonja's pose that just does not seem realistic...

Comment

Originally posted by sweetmisery
                    If its two seperate covers, who on Earth would buy the Gath one? lol
                    marketing and sales will tell you that if possible the fans will buy both.

Comment

Originally posted by boomvavavoom
                      marketing and sales will tell you that if possible the fans will buy both.
                      I can tell you from my empty wallet that I'm lucky to buy one, much less extra versions of the same thing.

How about just including alternate cover art inside the book like Marvel used to do? I realize it's not extra $$ for the company, but I find it annoying to accidently grab a second copy of an issue I haven't had time to read yet because the cover was different and I thought I didn't have the issue. I haven't done that in a long time, but it's annoying as that place where Dante got the grand tour....

Comment

Working...
                      X