Hey!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!

Just dropping a line to say hey I'll be playing around here from time to time farting around if you want to yell at me or request more scenes of Sonja dressed as catwoman or whatever.
    M!

Welcome OEM dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Oeming
      Just dropping a line to say hey I'll be playing around here from time to time farting around if you want to yell at me or request more scenes of Sonja dressed as catwoman or whatever.
      M!

Howdy Mike! Love your work, man! Thanks for stopping-in - it's great to see you here on the boards!

*Have you got any latest work you can give us a sneak-preview of (or just random sketches off the drawing-board)?*

Tommy.
      Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy

Howdy Mike! Love your work, man! Thanks for stopping-in - it's great to see you here on the boards!

*Have you got any latest work you can give us a sneak-preview of (or just random sketches off the drawing-board)?*

Tommy.
        This is from my next creator owned project called the Cross Bronx- will be out from image in September. Wrapping up Red Sonja's next big arc this week. Mel is doing amazing stuff.

Comment

Mel's work is always great, and everyone who has touched Sonja since her reemergence has done her justice.

Dynamite knows their artists thats for sure!

Comment

Nice to see you over here Mike . I reckon you're doing a fine job with the on-going series and Mel's art is lovely . Shame the one-offs haven't been as good , IMO , though I am of course looking forwards to Roy's .

Have you spoken to him btw about the new incarnation ?

Cheers

Terry

Comment

Originally posted by terryallenuk
              Nice to see you over here Mike . I reckon you're doing a fine job with the on-going series and Mel's art is lovely . Shame the one-offs haven't been as good , IMO , though I am of course looking forwards to Roy's .

Have you spoken to him btw about the new incarnation ?

Cheers

Terry
              Ive met Roy before my Sonja assignment (or just as it happened, I dont remember) he's a great guy. I look forward to meeting him again, he's a big influence on my writing style I think. If I were ever to draw a Sonja story, I'd want him to write it!

Comment

Working...
              X