Character Development

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Development

Where do people see the main characters in the series progressing as the series runs on? I personally reckon that eventually we will see at least Hughie and Billy come to blows as their views on how to deal with the supes begins to diverge...

Originally posted by Cal Smith
    Where do people see the main characters in the series progressing as the series runs on? I personally reckon that eventually we will see at least Hughie and Billy come to blows as their views on how to deal with the supes begins to diverge...
    Good question.

I think that you're right and there will be a major clash between the pair at some point, perhaps over Starlight, although it strikes me that she could be an important way of gaining access to the core of the seven (seeing that the bugs are likerly to be removed now). MM might decide that Butcher is going to go too far again, like what happened to Mallory, and try to stop him. I don't know how the Frenchman and the Female might develop, although she was actually showing some affection towards him.

Chris

Comment

Re: character Development

The issue of Starlight might well cause a temporary break in the Boys' ranks, however Butcher, I'm sure, would try to use her to his advantage rather than just be pissed that Hughie is dating a member of the Seven. (I wonder if he might know this already? He seems to keep his crew on a pretty tight leash.) This, more than anything, might cause Hughie and he to come to blows. This is obviously not far off at this point. Issue 18 is bringing Hughie and Annie closer to realizing who each other are. I wonder how it will affect their relationship when they A) realize that they are both Supes, and B) realize that they're on opposite teams. Star crossed lovers indeed. I'm more interested in the Boys' history. How did the Female become psychotic, what is the Frenchman's history, and what the F*** is up with Mother's Milk's mother? The things that they are hinting at for MM's power source are pretty gross. Hopefully this will come to light in the next couple of issues.
      Last edited by MadMikeyD; 05-09-2008, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X