Why not a nude Red Sonja?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not a nude Red Sonja?

At least just once in our lives! A one-shot! Many want the one-shot too, because the cursed hair covers the breasts! Just in a one-shot... what do you think??

a one-shot for mature audience, please
    Last edited by crucios; 03-24-2008, 03:58 PM.

Why would they?

Why would they do that, if they are trying to reach teen audience?

Besides they have already done something like that:

It might be best to try and commission someone to do that for you. Besides asking a perverted question like that.

Comment

therefore I ask for one one-shot... but yeah i know that, they are doing an amazing job with red sonja...and you call me pervert? have you noticed that you are reading a comic with a woman in swim suit and big larges breasts?

you like and i like...
      Last edited by crucios; 03-22-2008, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Oddly enough i dont really want to see Sonja nude. It ruins her mystique. Its the near nudity and creative nipple cover ups that are really fun to see. The anticipation is better than the pay off really in her case.

Comment

Welll...if it would suit the story and not make it a huge focus (or even a softcore-comic) then I would not mind.
          Going back to another icon I hold very dear...Vampirella.

Durign the HARRIS-era there was only hinted nudity (shower-scenes and such) and that was just nice to see. I recently bought some Warren-era magazines and there was Vampirella topless. In this particular case(s) it was ok....good for the ambiance, good for the story and great for the visuals and not portraited as soft/hardcore.

I was intrigued at first but came to realize that the adding of nudity in the older tales of Vampirella did not really make it better OR worse...it just suited the mentioned things.

Period
          So if DE would do a nude or a hinting on nude or whatever with Red Sonja...and it would meet with the same thouoghts as expressed above, then I would have no problems with it, as it would be a "natural" thing and even a 'natural' story-aspect.

Comment

Boom has the right idea.

If it shows up it has to mean something, otherwise there is no point. We dont want it to be like an Avatar Press book where nudity can get thrown around for little more than titulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mendoza
              Boom has the right idea.

If it shows up it has to mean something, otherwise there is no point. We dont want it to be like an Avatar Press book where nudity can get thrown around for little more than titulation.

it's fine to me

Comment

Or, better yet, why not an all-new series called Nude Sonja? It could feature Red Sonja's nearly-identical twin cousin, the one that constantly forgets to wear all of her clothing. Go with a Little Annie Fanny vibe and see if the audience wants to support the book.

But leave Red Sonja's outfit in place...most of the time.

Comment

Working...
                X