Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's Next? (Army of Darkness Crossovers)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Next? (Army of Darkness Crossovers)

O.K., so far Ash has meet Darkman, The Re-Animator, Xena, Freddy Krueger (from Nightmare on Elm Street), Jason Voorhees (from Friday the 13th), and the Marvel Zombies. So my question is, who should Ash meet up with next? Please post whatever Army of Darkness Crossovers you would like to see and how you think they would work out.

Hmmm...

Hack/Slash vs. Army of Darkness. Baseball bat meets chainsaw...and it'll be worth it just for the scene where Ash tries his "Hail to the king, baby" routine on Cassie!

I guess that's about it. Ash has already fought Dracula, which is, I think, a prerequisite for all comic book characters. I guess he could meet Batman. EVERYBODY meets Batman!

Comment

Here are some ideas I came up with.

Mars Attacks The Army of Darkness: Just think of it, Ash fighting Martians. Also the Martians get their hands on the Necronomicon and start massing around with it (can you say Martian Deadites) For more info on the Mars Attacks series of Cards, Comics, and the Movie, checkout the following web page:

http://www.marsattacksfan.com/cards.htm

Army of Darkness vs. Xombie: By now everyone has seen the on-line cartoon series and comics called Xombie, so I think it would be cool to see Ash teem up with Dirge (The Undead Hero of the Xombie series) and fight some Zombies. For more info on the Xombie series, checkout the following web page:

http://www.xombified.com/flashtoons.html

Army of Darkness/Dead Space: After seeing the first two Animated comics for the upcoming Dead Space video game for the Xbox 360/PS3, I think it would be cool to see Ahe get sent to the far off future (thanks again to the Necronomicon). In the future of Dead Space, everyone thinks Ash is a primitive gave-man from the past and treat him like a lab Rat until they get attacked by some undead Aliens and Ash has to save them all. For more info on Dead Space, checkout the follwoing web page:

http://www.deadspacegame.com/

Ash vs. The Thing: Wanting to just get away from every thing having to do with Demons, Zombies, Monsters, Deadites, and the Necronomicon, Ash heads to Antarctic for a vacation only to run into The Thing. For more info on the Thing, checkout the following web page:

http://www.outpost31.com/index2.html

Army of Darkness/Project Superpowers: Thanks to the Necronomicon, Ash gets sent back to WWII Germany and Ash has to meet up with the WWII Super Heroes to fight off some Nazi Deadites to get the Necronomicon out of the hands of Adolf Hitler. We also get to see Ash make fun of some of the Super Heroes weird/funny costumes (like The Fighting Yank's costume).

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Random
        Hmmm...

Hack/Slash vs. Army of Darkness. Baseball bat meets chainsaw...and it'll be worth it just for the scene where Ash tries his "Hail to the king, baby" routine on Cassie!

I guess that's about it. Ash has already fought Dracula, which is, I think, a prerequisite for all comic book characters. I guess he could meet Batman. EVERYBODY meets Batman!
        I really like the Hack/Slash vs. Army of Darkness idea, and Ash should meet Batman.

Comment

Ash vs?

This would so never work but to satisfy my perverse fandom issues I would vote for either Army of Darkness Vs. Firefly (Ash Vs. Reavers) OR Army of Darkness Vs. Supernatural (Ash and Dean)

Comment

I second the Mars Attacks the Army of Darkness idea. That'd rock so hard.

Comment

Army of Darkness vs. the Mummy.

Come on, don't tell me you can't see world ending scenarios when the Egyptian Book of the Dead meets its nastier cousin the Necronomicon ex Mortis.

Also, O'Connol and Ash versus Deadite possessed mummy!

Comment

Originally posted by 3D Master
                Army of Darkness vs. the Mummy.

Come on, don't tell me you can't see world ending scenarios when the Egyptian Book of the Dead meets its nastier cousin the Necronomicon ex Mortis.

Also, O'Connol and Ash versus Deadite possessed mummy!
                That would be cool to see. It also looks like someone has a cool idea for a Transformers Animated/Army of Darkness crossover.

http://dovianax.deviantart.com/art/AoD-vs-TFA-96876454
                http://dovianax.deviantart.com/art/A...FA-2-100654479

Comment

I'd like ash to team up with all the other bruce cambell incarnations to fight something cool. As for crossover's i've always wondered what a deadite predator or alien would look like and if a deadite army could beat a terminator army.

Comment

A Super Zombies/Army of Darkness would work too. They already did one with the Marvel Zombies, might as well did one with the Super Zombies too.

Comment

It better damn well be a lot better than the Marvel Zombies crossover.

Comment

brisco county jr vs the army of darkness

Comment

How about Vampirella, now that Dynamite has the rights? Vampirella has fought Dracula. Ash has fought Dracula. Just start with that common enemy, and the whole thing writes itself!

Also, whatever happened to Eva, Dracula's daughter? Have they done anything with her since the Darkness crossover?

Comment

Ash vs. the eighties Scream Queens (Brinke Stevens, Michelle Bauer, & Linnea Quigley)!

Comment

Working...
                            X