Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roger CRUZ and Daniel HDR accepting commissions!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger CRUZ and Daniel HDR accepting commissions!!

Wow!
    I didn’t think that I would be writing another update this soon, but a few things have moved along very quickly so I needed to drop another email.
    Now, I have two important messages, the first advising everyone that Roger CRUZ (X-Men: First Class, Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man and others) is now taking commissions! I wrote a little while back that Roger would be joining us and with his schedule becoming a little more solid, he has some room on his calender and will take on a few commission requests. I will be uploading Roger’s original art very soon.
    The second part of this update to to let everyone know that Daniel HDR of (Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Lady Death, Digimon and others) fame, is joining us at Comic Art Ink and is now accepting commissions! Daniel’s work can be seen on a HUGE number of covers for AVATAR Press, the detail and style of his work is really spectacular. Stop by and check out some of his samples, we even have a few of his pinups for sale.

Well it’s only a short time until the San Diego Comic-Con is here! This year’s Con is from July 24th - July 27th, with Preview night taking place on July 23rd! We will be located in BOOTH #1115, right next to our good friends from Southern California Comics in BOOTH #1214. Attending this year’s Con will be; Renato GUEDES (Superman, Action Comics, Smallville, OMAC and Adventures of Superman), Joe PRADO (Action Comics, Green Lantern/Sinestro Corps and Red Sonja cover artist), Ryan Benjamin (Batman, Teen Titans, Grifter/Midnighter, WildC.A.T.S. and Ghost) and colorist Rod REIS (Justice League of America, Teen Titans and Superman). Our artists are accepting a limited number of commission requests for delivery at the show! If you are interested, these will be 11 X 14 or 11 X 17 (artists choice), pencil only, full figure, single character sketches for only $120.00 each.

See you at the Con!

Cheers!

Joe

www.comic-art-ink.com
Working...
X