Big Comic Wednesday (May 31st 2006)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Comic Wednesday (May 31st 2006)

Man these shipping lists sure are updated late, but its a good week for us Dynamite fans who were getting a little anxious!!

We are getting Red Sonja #10

as well as vs Thulsa Doom #4 which concludes the mini.

and Army of Darkness #7

and FINALLY Painkiller Jane #2

AND AND AND

YAY
    Last edited by KrAzYeTy; 05-30-2006, 06:53 PM.

This is an awesome week for me since I've recently gotten into EVERY Dynamite series to date (well, minus Army of Darkness, but I'm waiting till the next issue to get started).

I think I'm most excited about picking up Painkiller Jane #2. Dude! That's just a great book so far.

Comment

I glanced at the previews for Sonja/Doom and a couple panels just blew me away. This is the money shot, I'm sure.

The regular Sonja book has been fun so far too.

Comment

Originally posted by TNT_Addict
        I think I'm most excited about picking up Painkiller Jane #2. Dude! That's just a great book so far.

Yeah I loved the first as well, and you have a wicked Blogspot by the way!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KrAzYeTy
          Yeah I loved the first as well, and you have a wicked Blogspot by the way!!!
          Hey, thanks. I'm a former "editor" of a review site that needed a place to talk comics. Funny thing is I've spent most of the last month or so talking about (or at least posting images) Dynamite. LOL.

Now I need a cool sig banner like yours.

Comment

Originally posted by TNT_Addict

Now I need a cool sig banner like yours.
            Sure, I can help ya with that! What ya want on it?

Comment

Originally posted by KrAzYeTy
              Sure, I can help ya with that! What ya want on it?
              Anything with Painkiller Jane and Red Sonja on it would be awesome! Thanks!

Comment

The Sonja books were great...and I even bought the photo cover of BG. Hey its got some hot chick on it and it only cost a quarter.

Comment

Working...
                X