Lone Ranger Pinnacle Paperback Series

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Ranger Pinnacle Paperback Series

Anybody remember these? They were a brief collection (8 volumes, I believe) of reprinted Lone Ranger novels in paperback form. They had these stunning covers, and were good fun.

One question: does anyone know who the cover artist was?

I have a couple of the paperbacks. I'm aftaid I don't know who the cover artist was.

Comment

Cover Artist

Originally posted by Lone Ranger
      I have a couple of the paperbacks. I'm aftaid I don't know who the cover artist was.
      I've got # 2 & #5 and the cover artist on both was Bruce Minney. The covers had nothing to do with the stories, just nice shots of The Lone Ranger & Tonto. I think I have an extra copy of #2 (Mysterious Ranch) but I haven't seen it in a while. Things got disorganized when I moved a year ago and still haven't completely recovered. If I find it I'm going to put it up on e-bay and I'll let everybody know.
      Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
      Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
      http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Thanks guys. Sorry for the delayed response (been busy). I'll check out Minney's work and see what I can fine. Guy did a fantastic job on those covers.

Be nice if DE was able to get him to do a cover or two of the new series!

Comment

Hard Covers

From research on the web I'm pretty sure there were 14 Hard Covers but I'm not sure if all 14 were released as paperbacks.
          Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
          Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
          http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

They weren't. They only did about 8 of them. I used to have all of them but one.

I think they're in storage somewhere.

Still, like I said, it would be cool if DE could get Minney to do some alternative covers for the series.

Comment

Working...
            X