• Show
Clear All

• Who would win this fight? *POLL*

Red Sonja vs Xena!!
    Red Sonja!
    82.35%
    Xena!
    5.88%
    Either way, I'd just watch for the hell of it!
    11.76%

ALL RIGHT! AN ARENA BATTLE!!

But I need some info...are we talking about the ordinary Xena or the 'god-killer' or whatever she became...I didn't follow the show too closely.

But if its the normal Xena.

I'd give it to Sonja.

Gotta go with the original mail-babe.

Comment

Hmm, I would have to say the normal Xena, cause a God killer sounds kinda unfair I guess whatever that is

Comment

Red Sonja vs. Xena

Stole this from a post I just read...

Standard versions of both (I think Xena became a god at somepoint, so ignore that) and standard weapons. Fight happens in a bar.

No prep. Both women are still pretty sober.

Who wins?

Comment

Sober? Xena, Drunk? Red Sonja! LOL

Comment

Damn, I should have made that part of the poll.

Comment

Personally I think Red Sonja would lay down the pimp hand on Xena.
              Last edited by drewerd; 08-10-2006, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Red Sonja is the real deal.. in a way...

Comment

Red Sonja vs. Xena

While both are (obviously) skilled at sword-use, Xena is also highly skilled at hand-to-hand combat. She knows fighting tactics that Sonja has never (to my understanding) BEGUN to learn.
                  Plus, there's always Xena's chakram to contend with.
                  In short, no contest. Xena takes the match.

Comment

I think Sonja would win, theirs no doubt about that.

I would definately like to see that match though, itd be killer.

Comment

What the hell!? Are you kidding me!? Xena would wipe the floor with Red Sonja! She's got a super Chakram that could slice through anything. She's even killed gods for Christ's sake!

You know what this means don't you? We need a Red Sonja vs. Xena comic. That would be almost as epic as a Xena vs. Buffy comic. I'd kill for one of those.

Comment

I think it would be over in 30 seconds. Anyone who's a Xena fan would know why. No way Red Sonja knows how to take the pinch off.

Comment

Yee-haw!

I think Gabrielle would beat them both in the end. Xena and Sonja would die in a standstill, and knowing Gabby's luck, she would find them dead, pick up a weapon, and some nearby villager would start screaming that she killed them both

Oh, and isn't Sonja's sword mastery a gift from The Goddess? Can Xena beat a noble human with godly skills? She killed gods because they were arrogant and didn't believe a mere mortal could kill them, so they let their guard down. But Sonja is level-headed and fiercely attentive...tough!

Comment

Of course you could argue that Sonja would never let Xena touch her...:P

Note to an administrator: How about somehow merging this topic with the other one and placing it in the "General Discussion" forum? This is just such a fun argument, having all the possible outcomes in one topic would make it so much easier to follow

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Nightmare
                              Note to an administrator: How about somehow merging this topic with the other one and placing it in the "General Discussion" forum? This is just such a fun argument, having all the possible outcomes in one topic would make it so much easier to follow.

Y'know, that's not such a bad idea... done.

However, downside is it kinda re-set the poll. So, y'all get to vote again in a new Run-Off for the title!

Tommy.
                              Last edited by Tommy; 11-02-2006, 06:29 AM. Reason: I'm not telling! :P
                              Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

Working...
                              X