Brisco County Jr.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brisco County Jr.

Since Dynamite has done such a great job with licensed properties like Army of Darkness and Galactica, I've got a suggestion for your next franchise:

Brisco County Jr.

With the recent release of the DVD set, and the cult following of the show, this character begs to be revived in an ongoing comic. Not to mention that it starred the greatest actor of all time, Mr. Bruce Campbell.

What do you guys think?

No Love?

Seriously? No one wants to see Brisco?

Comment

I've never heard of it. What is it?

Tommy.
      Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

What is Brisco County Jr.?

Brisco County Jr. is the best TV show that Bruce Campbell was ever a part of. He played the starring role. Here's the summary from Amazon.com:

Genres: Action, Sci-Fi, Western, Adventure, Comedy

Tagline: Smile. You're about to meet your new hero.

Plot Outline A bounty hunter rides the Old West, fighting bad guys, many with futuristic-type gadgets.
        Plot Synopsis: Hired by local robber barons, Harvard Law Graduate Brisco County, Jr. searches for the members of the infamous John Bly gang, the same men who killed his father, a famous marshal and western legend. Accompanied by his one-time rival and fellow bounty hunter Lord Bowler, Brisco rides through the West trying to bring his father's killers to justice. Along the way, he encounters mysterious golden orbs with strange abilities and colorful characters who help or hinder his mission as he hunts down the Bly gang one by one.

Here's the link.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...v=glance&n=130

I gurantee that once you see this show, you will be hooked on the Brisco.

Brian

Comment

Heck yeah! Bring on Brisco!!

Comment

Cool! Sounds like it's worth a look!

Tommy.
            Aussie Aussie Aussie! Oi Oi Oi!

Comment

I loved this show! I gotta get the DVD's...and yes a comic would be a cool idea!

Comment

I used to love that show

Comment

Working...
                X