Update your homepag DE!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update your homepag DE!!!

DE needs to begin posting release schedules like Marvel and DC does so people know when the books are coming out!!! By having a release schedule listed it helps to bring awareness and it would be helpful for the fans, nobody likes to guess.

Also the news section needs updates, the last price of news is a poster of Red Sonja from like 3 months ago. Hopefully they revamp the site or update it sometime soon.
    Dynamite Entertainment
    Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

There's weekly release information posted here:
    http://www.dynamiteentertainment.com...iles/blog.html

Comment

I also try to keep the calendar as updated as possible.
      DECODER RING THEATRE
      EDGAR RICE BURROUGHS
      PROJECT SUPERPOWERS DATABASE
      PUBLIC DOMAIN SUPER HEROES

Comment

But the info in the blog is rarely more in advance than a week or so. Is that the most advance notice that can be provided? The release dates (months) listed in the individual page for the comics is not remotely accurate sometimes.

I agree with his suggestion, but it's just a suggestion.

Comment

While most of us look at the website as a form of customer service, DE seems to think of it as an unimportant extra. Something to do if and when they have time.

I realize that they are a small company and need to focus on their books. What they seem to forget is that many of us see the website more often they we see the books, that the website is the most visible part of the company.

There have been comments about how the books are late and that is what the company should concentrate on. With late books the fans need a little something to keep them going, to keep them interested. Art galleries, desktops and that sort of thing would go a long way to help keep up interest.
          Always remember, Murphy was an optimist
          Munchkin 1, 2, 4, 7 Super Munchkin 1&2, Munchkin Bites 1&2, Munchkin Fu, Star Munchkin Deluxe and Star 2
          http://ghornet.deviantart.com/

Comment

Couldn't have said it better myself. The titles section is just a store basicly, and the news section on the homepage is never updated, the blogs are just "eh". Hopefully we get a redesign soon with loads of cool stuff.

Originally posted by Ghornet2
            While most of us look at the website as a form of customer service, DE seems to think of it as an unimportant extra. Something to do if and when they have time.

I realize that they are a small company and need to focus on their books. What they seem to forget is that many of us see the website more often they we see the books, that the website is the most visible part of the company.

There have been comments about how the books are late and that is what the company should concentrate on. With late books the fans need a little something to keep them going, to keep them interested. Art galleries, desktops and that sort of thing would go a long way to help keep up interest.
            Dynamite Entertainment
            Forum Administrator

Check out Dynamite on Twitter here!

Comment

Working...
            X