Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if Christina Hendricks played Red Sonja?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Christina Hendricks played Red Sonja?

What if the buxom redhead from "Mad Men" Christina Hendricks played Red Sonja?

Comic2read

It would be as if they were filming the Red Sonja of the 70ies Marvel Comics. And as if Russ Meyer would be the director. This woman is not what I expect of the movie. But perhaps it is a bad photo of her?

Comment

I've always prefered the bustier version of red sonja over the athletic looking ones. It adds to the, you can look, but you will never be good enough to touch.

Comment

She is the uber hot chick from Firefly - WAY better than Rose in my opinion.

Comment

well i typed her name and she ok looking not better then rose but im happer with rose here a better pick of her notone that been photoshoped for a magizine

________
          Mexico city hotel
          Last edited by blake6060; 03-17-2011, 01:13 AM.

Comment

Go watch Firefyl - the episodes "Our Mrs Reynolds" and "Trash"

She is a stupidly hot fesity character, an absolute perfect Sonja. These pics dont do her justice.

Rose is just a big mouthed wannabe, and I cant stand to think of her playing Red.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason Cain

She is a stupidly hot fesity character, an absolute perfect Sonja. These pics dont do her justice.

Rose is just a big mouthed wannabe, and I cant stand to think of her playing Red.
              Ah, okay. I know now. This is the woman Mal was married to. I didn't recognize her on the photo above.

Comment

Originally posted by Mason Cain

she isnt pretty even in the better pic of her i mean the only picture ive seen of her that is pretty is were she photo shop beond belif
                ________
                FORD STRAIGHT-6 ENGINE SPECIFICATIONS

Comment

The pics arent great, but if you see her in Firefly, you will see what I mean.

Even these bad pics she looks better than Rose "I got the role by screwing the director" McGowan.

Comment

I watched Our Miss Reynolds last week again because of this thread and it is right. She would be a very good choice, but she is not a sportive and trained person. You can see that in the scene, where she is preparing to "kiss" Mal. This woman is no warrior type, but she could be when she makes a workout.

Comment

she has the body height but her face isnt right for sonja im not saying shes ugly but she no sonja in my mind
                      ________
                      Stratus

Comment

Working...
                      X